Educational

Author Topic: Kraftwerk  (Read 283 times)

Offline DieMenschMaschine

• YO SOMEONE STOLE MY ELEPHANT FROM MY BACK LAWN
  • Part of the Chaos
Kraftwerk
« on: June 30, 2009, 01:38:29 PM »
Hey Guys, what is your favorite Kraftwerk album. I big fan of Kraftwerk. I wish they would visit me sometime in the evening. I like their Computer Welt album "I'm the operator of my pocket calculator" beep boop buuuuuuuuup

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Kraftwerk
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 01:39:27 PM »
wat
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 02:47:15 PM »
Hey Guys, what is your favorite Kraftwerk album. I big fan of Kraftwerk. I wish they would visit me sometime in the evening. I like their Computer Welt album "I'm the operator of my pocket calculator" beep boop buuuuuuuuup
Is that their euphemism for playing pocket pool? European Idiomatic expressions are cool.  :thumbup:

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 06:11:15 PM »
wat
It was asking what your favorite Kraftwerk album is. Kraftwerk is a band, if you did not know. They are the second or third most popular artists in Germany. The most popular is David Hasslehoff of Baywatch & Knightrider fame, the pop metal band Rammstein is popular in Germany, and then there is Kraftwerk. :elvis:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 06:33:52 PM »
wat
It was asking what your favorite Kraftwerk album is. Kraftwerk is a band, if you did not know. They are the second or third most popular artists in Germany. The most popular is David Hasslehoff of Baywatch & Knightrider fame, the pop metal band Rammstein is popular in Germany, and then there is Kraftwerk. :elvis:

Buttcoffee you're a fucking faggot dude. Get the fuck out of here.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 06:54:31 PM »
wat

Buttcoffee you're a fucking faggot dude. Get the fuck out of here.
For internet insults, you're seriously lacking in talent. Is calling me a "Buttcoffee" and a "faggot" supposed to be a insult?

P7PSP

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 07:08:02 PM »
wat
:thumbup: What I really like about Hasslehoff is that he is not only a very talented actor and producer but he also coached the German Dodgeball Team into the Semi Finals before they got defeated. Paul Newman was similarly gifted in acting and sports having been in Auto Racing which puts Hasslehoff in distinguished company  :indeed:.

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 07:30:12 PM »
wat
:thumbup: What I really like about Hasslehoff is that he is not only a very talented actor and producer but he also coached the German Dodgeball Team into the Semi Finals before they got defeated. Paul Newman was similarly gifted in acting and sports having been in Auto Racing which puts Hasslehoff in distinguished company  :indeed:.
David Hasslehoff is also a popular pop artist in Germany.

Paul Newman is cool because in one of his movies he ate 50 hard boiled eggs in one sitting. Plus he made all that salad dressing and gave all the profits to charity.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 07:32:09 PM »
I've got a certain perverted respect for velveeta,
if that counts for anything.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 08:35:45 PM »

I dig Rammstein. Good stuff.

P7PSP

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »
Hey DMM since you seem to like good entertainment I would suggest that you watch Absence Of Malice. It stars Paul Newman and Sally Fields and is very well written.