Educational

Author Topic: hell0  (Read 2467 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: hell0
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2007, 07:21:07 AM »
i don't avoid the mirror but i avoid the camera. i looked at someone's pictures who has perfect skin and perfect teeth and i felt bad because i always turn out terrible in pictures. especially because of my skin. but oh well.
I am scared of going into one of those skin care places because I fear they will never let me out again.

I thought you looked good in that picture you posted. I have only seen the one, though.

thanks. i had make up on in the picture. my skin is splotchy and spotty. i have acne or something. i'm 24 and i get zits. ::)
Yes, that's what I do. Concealer is my friend. I have Scottish background, my skin is not made for the Australian sun. So there is a lot of damage already. I am 30 and get pimples all the time. Grr.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2007, 07:45:16 AM »

i'll try. :-*

i think late-age zits is an aspie trait, wouldn't you say?

I don't know about that, but if you want to talk about late age, I get them, too.
 :grrr:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2007, 11:22:59 PM »
i think lots of aspies have thick skin.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline JediKnight2

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2007, 12:10:23 AM »
I didn't care too much for WrongPlanet.net. I only have a couple posts there and don't remember my username since I don't check there anymore.

Not that I'm against anybody on there...I just wanted a board more like this.
A-Train (Autie Train)- He's running for an autie first-down!

Scrapheap

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2007, 12:19:15 AM »
I didn't care too much for WrongPlanet.net. I only have a couple posts there and don't remember my username since I don't check there anymore.

You're not missing much there.................... these days.  ::)

Offline JediKnight2

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2007, 12:23:07 AM »
I popped my pimples all the time as an adolescent and still do whenever I grow a zit once in a blue moon. Does anyone believe in the theory of consuming too much oil from foods that cause the zits? I'm not so sure if I do.  :-\

Scrapheap

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2007, 12:26:07 AM »
I popped my pimples all the time as an adolescent and still do whenever I grow a zit once in a blue moon. Does anyone believe in the theory of consuming too much oil from foods that cause the zits? I'm not so sure if I do.  :-\

................. and what does this have to do with the price of tea in China??  :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead:

Offline JediKnight2

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2007, 12:27:57 AM »

You're not missing much there.................... these days.  ::)

I agree. It's mostly posting questions, answers and facts without getting real interaction, and the innocent people get banned from there.

Offline JediKnight2

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2007, 12:38:55 AM »

................. and what does this have to do with the price of tea in China??  :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead:

I was just curious since my parents told me this throughout my adolescent years as I'm sure other parents nag the same words to their own children. It's just like hearing my dad telling me to quit drinking so much regular soda since it contains sugar but I always let it go from one ear out the other.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2007, 12:52:16 AM »
My skin's oily, with enlarged pores.  It runs in the family, and it doesn't cause me any problems.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2007, 08:34:52 PM »
superpete.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2007, 05:20:00 AM »
I think it is to do with hormones, mainly.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2007, 07:13:25 PM »
thanks. :eyelash: are you flattering me again?

Of course not. Only telling the truth.

why do you avoid the mirror then?

I don't. Not at all.
I meant because of
avoiding the camera.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2007, 07:14:20 PM »
i think lots of aspies have thick skin.

Or at least oily, given all the zit talk.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2007, 09:15:14 PM »

No, I don't think that's it.  There is a bacteria that is more active on the skin of people who are more prone to acne.  I took an antibiotic called Minocycline, which cleared my acne up.