Author Topic: hell0  (Read 2468 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: hell0
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2007, 04:58:42 AM »
yep.  fucking nightmare.

sounds like it's about getting a balance, for you.  oh joy - that's a fun one.  i can only do that when i'm on form.

Eamonn

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2007, 05:06:21 AM »
Im thinking on taking up golf. It's being out and about but not too social.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2007, 05:07:19 AM »
expensive, though, isn't it?  although possibly not in scotland - there about a bajillion courses up there, aren't there?

Eamonn

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2007, 05:14:01 AM »
expensive, though, isn't it?  although possibly not in scotland - there about a bajillion courses up there, aren't there?

It is the home of golf after all. I think a lot of clubs are expensive and a little 'exclusive' for my tastes. Though equal opportunity acts has forced them into allowing women and that might slow me down and make it a more dangerous pursuit as there will be balls flying everywhere. Might find a cheap pitch n put as i am just starting out.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2007, 05:17:26 AM »
now i'm depressed. i looked at pictures of someone really pretty and feel so ugly. :( i know that's stupid.

anyway, eamonn, i change all the time, i have some identity issues because of it actually, but i've lately come to accept it more, i just constantly change and there is nothing wrong with it. we're supposed to grow as people. yes i was more anal on wp because that was a million years ago and i've since then grown up a lot. life is hard when you have to learn all the rules the really hard way, but you learn to also never stagnate too much and to go with the flow when you change, that's what life is about. though i did leave WP partly for the stupid censorship, i had my post edited without my permission and they didn't even let you cuss.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 02:05:41 AM »
now i'm depressed. i looked at pictures of someone really pretty and feel so ugly. :( i know that's stupid.

But you're pretty.
Do you avoid mirrors too?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 02:59:21 AM »
thanks. :eyelash: are you flattering me again?

i don't avoid the mirror but i avoid the camera. i looked at someone's pictures who has perfect skin and perfect teeth and i felt bad because i always turn out terrible in pictures. especially because of my skin. but oh well.

why do you avoid the mirror then?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2007, 03:06:41 AM »
cos it shatters.

milla, i think you're ihana, kunniallinen, pusipusi.   :-*   :eyebrows:

(did i get that right?   :-\ )

oh, and i need some more words - watch out for a PM coming near you, soon.  ;)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2007, 03:12:02 AM »
lol :laugh:

that's so cute. :)

pusipusi to you too. :-*
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2007, 03:12:59 AM »
 :eyelash:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2007, 06:00:08 AM »
i don't avoid the mirror but i avoid the camera. i looked at someone's pictures who has perfect skin and perfect teeth and i felt bad because i always turn out terrible in pictures. especially because of my skin. but oh well.
I am scared of going into one of those skin care places because I fear they will never let me out again.

I thought you looked good in that picture you posted. I have only seen the one, though.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2007, 06:50:28 AM »
I am scared of going into one of those skin care places because I fear they will never let me out again.

I thought you looked good in that picture you posted. I have only seen the one, though.

thanks. i had make up on in the picture. my skin is splotchy and spotty. i have acne or something. i'm 24 and i get zits. ::)

i thought i saw a picture of you. your skin looked fine.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Scrapheap

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2007, 10:48:44 AM »
thanks. i had make up on in the picture. my skin is splotchy and spotty. i have acne or something. i'm 24 and i get zits. ::)

I'm 35 and STILL get zits. :'(

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2007, 10:57:07 AM »
28 here and I still get zits every now and then.   You are attractive Milla, don't worry so much.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2007, 11:55:17 AM »
i'll try. :-*

i think late-age zits is an aspie trait, wouldn't you say?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar