Author Topic: hell0  (Read 2466 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: hell0
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 09:11:03 AM »
well luficer means bringer of light or whatsit? ;D
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2006, 09:20:58 AM »
well, one's true colours will out...

:angel:

yeah, i am ghey!
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2006, 10:02:35 AM »
Nicer?  Us?   ???

Somebody obviously dropped her when she was a wee child.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 11:04:19 AM »
i did fall on my chin once, chin is still kinda sore from it. :P

i've also been hit in the face with a dodge ball. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 01:03:06 PM »
i did fall on my chin once, chin is still kinda sore from it. :P

i've also been hit in the face with a dodge ball. :laugh:
I remember falling on My chin it was by a pole cut My chin open even have a scar because of it. >:(

I got hit in the head with a baseball thank god though I was wearing a helmet.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 01:07:41 PM »
well luficer means bringer of light or whatsit? ;D

oh, well done that ma... wom... um, person.  have some karma.   ;D

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 07:14:50 PM »
aww thanksees, my first karmas. :laugh:

man that's some tough luck, Kevv. i once poured a pot of hot coffee on my leg when i was a baby. almost needed a skin graft. :o ::shudder::
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Eamonn

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 04:18:32 AM »
What's with the new attitude? As i recall you were one of the more anal tetchy members at wp, though posted 'reasonably' intelligent posts. Now you're all "Yo soul sista nothing get's in my way fo shizzle". Are you on heavier drugs now is that it?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 04:22:22 AM »
yeah, that's it.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Eamonn

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2007, 04:24:39 AM »
yeah, that's it.

It's nice to be right again. ;D

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2007, 04:25:27 AM »
i'm sure. ;D
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2007, 04:35:13 AM »
What's with the new attitude? As i recall you were one of the more anal tetchy members at wp, though posted 'reasonably' intelligent posts. Now you're all "Yo soul sista nothing get's in my way fo shizzle". Are you on heavier drugs now is that it?

wasn't that rather the point of Intensity, to start with?  bit peevish of you to moan about it, when it's what you intended, isn't it?

Eamonn

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2007, 04:41:12 AM »

wasn't that rather the point of Intensity, to start with?  bit peevish of you to moan about it, when it's what you intended, isn't it?

Apparently mcjagger felt it would lead to deeper posts, though he was fooling himself he wanted a place to do what wp termed as 'trolling behaviour' as much as i did and aspies (apart from me) arent exactly known for their deepness apart from when talking about themselves.

Who said i was moaning? I was just wondering why the sudden change. It's very rare to see quite such a shift, but im told women are better at putting up different fronts than men anyway, particularly one as straight down the line, in your face as me.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2007, 04:48:31 AM »

Apparently mcjagger felt it would lead to deeper posts, though he was fooling himself he wanted a place to do what wp termed as 'trolling behaviour' as much as i did and aspies (apart from me) arent exactly known for their deepness apart from when talking about themselves.

we're all different, and those of us who are older and forced into complicated social situations have to learn how to build up layers, or die in the attempt. 

Who said i was moaning? I was just wondering why the sudden change. It's very rare to see quite such a shift, but im told women are better at putting up different fronts than men anyway, particularly one as straight down the line, in your face as me.

maybe.  but then, women are expected to put up different fronts, more so than men.  we often can't get away with saying, doing or being exactly who we are or want to be.  and it's similar for aspies, although in different ways.

it cuts both ways - let's face it, men are supposed to be superheroes and emotion-free.  developing different fronts is a very useful tool to have, to interact with other people.  it's fucking exhausting, though, which is why i'm becoming more and more of a recluse - both socially and in my work - as i get older.

Eamonn

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2007, 04:56:16 AM »

we're all different, and those of us who are older and forced into complicated social situations have to learn how to build up layers, or die in the attempt. 

maybe.  but then, women are expected to put up different fronts, more so than men.  we often can't get away with saying, doing or being exactly who we are or want to be.  and it's similar for aspies, although in different ways.

it cuts both ways - let's face it, men are supposed to be superheroes and emotion-free.  developing different fronts is a very useful tool to have, to interact with other people.  it's fucking exhausting, though, which is why i'm becoming more and more of a recluse - both socially and in my work - as i get older.

Oh yeah, sometimes i behave exactly as the person im with because i feel their feelings very strong but that's kinda silly as we need a strong sense of self to not be walked upon. Though im not naturally strong so i have to wind myself up to stand up for myself irl and then go over the top. I know what you mean about being a recluse but its bad not to see people and go out and leads me to depression melt-downs but then when i go out i get funny looks and cant seem to function quite like everyone else so i tend to prefer my own company and i dont like being different. It's between a rock and a hard place.