Educational

Author Topic: My crime of the moment.  (Read 665 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: My crime of the moment.
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 01:22:35 PM »
Yes, you're going to hell. Enjoy it. 8)
...while it lasts.

I'll enjoy it even more when I can convince them to share me. ;D
:rofl:

Good luck in any case.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 01:52:39 PM »
You're going to hell if you give one of them the other's herpes.  Use protection.

Is HPV very contagious?  :flame:
HPV isn't herpes; herpes is HSV.  Both are incurable viral STIs.  Herpes is a lifelong condition which is heavily socially stigmatized despite technically being more of an irritating skin condition than anything else.  HPV infections are more difficult to detect in women than in men, but it is a very common STI (I believe 1 in 5, which contributes greatly to the statistic that 1 in 4 people in their teens through their 20s has an STI).  Sometimes HPV infections are cleared in time without doing any damage, but they can lead to genital warts or cervical cancer in women, and throat cancer in men (and, I assume, women as well).

If one or both of these women gets cancer because you knowingly exposed her to an STI that causes it, then yes, you're going to hell.  Congratulations.   ::)

I would hope that both women have gotten Gradasil, which is a vaccine against HPV.  It's not 100% effective, but it certainly is useful.

Maybe it's better if the develop a vaccine against vodzy  :green:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 06:32:37 AM »
You're going to hell if you give one of them the other's herpes.  Use protection.

Is HPV very contagious?  :flame:
HPV isn't herpes; herpes is HSV.  Both are incurable viral STIs.  Herpes is a lifelong condition which is heavily socially stigmatized despite technically being more of an irritating skin condition than anything else.  HPV infections are more difficult to detect in women than in men, but it is a very common STI (I believe 1 in 5, which contributes greatly to the statistic that 1 in 4 people in their teens through their 20s has an STI).  Sometimes HPV infections are cleared in time without doing any damage, but they can lead to genital warts or cervical cancer in women, and throat cancer in men (and, I assume, women as well).

If one or both of these women gets cancer because you knowingly exposed her to an STI that causes it, then yes, you're going to hell.  Congratulations.   ::)

I would hope that both women have gotten Gradasil, which is a vaccine against HPV.  It's not 100% effective, but it certainly is useful.

Maybe it's better if the develop a vaccine against vodzy  :green:
Lol- he was mostly trying to piss me off, I think, but I posted the info on the off-chance that he's legit that clueless.  Lot of guys are, it seems.

Though, wasn't it Vodz who got the clap from some chick awhile back?  It was some guy on here.  If it was him, and he's actually doing one or both girls bareback, I think that pegs him as kind of an idiot.  I'd normally assume one case of cock rot would be enough of a life-lesson.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 08:35:02 AM »
You're going to hell if you give one of them the other's herpes.  Use protection.

HPV isn't herpes; herpes is HSV.  Both are incurable viral STIs.  Herpes is a lifelong condition which is heavily socially stigmatized despite technically being more of an irritating skin condition than anything else.  HPV infections are more difficult to detect in women than in men, but it is a very common STI (I believe 1 in 5, which contributes greatly to the statistic that 1 in 4 people in their teens through their 20s has an STI).  Sometimes HPV infections are cleared in time without doing any damage, but they can lead to genital warts or cervical cancer in women, and throat cancer in men (and, I assume, women as well).

If one or both of these women gets cancer because you knowingly exposed her to an STI that causes it, then yes, you're going to hell.  Congratulations.   ::)

I would hope that both women have gotten Gradasil, which is a vaccine against HPV.  It's not 100% effective, but it certainly is useful.

Lol- he was mostly trying to piss me off, I think, but I posted the info on the off-chance that he's legit that clueless.  Lot of guys are, it seems.

Though, wasn't it Vodz who got the clap from some chick awhile back?  It was some guy on here.  If it was him, and he's actually doing one or both girls bareback, I think that pegs him as kind of an idiot.  I'd normally assume one case of cock rot would be enough of a life-lesson.

I'll be sure to use protection in the unlikely event that he ever propositions me for sex. Is that okay?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 07:17:01 PM »

I'll be sure to use protection in the unlikely event that he ever propositions me for sex. Is that okay?
NO! Ride him bareback, or else it's not even really worth it!!!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 08:42:30 PM »

NO! Ride him bareback, or else it's not even really worth it!!!

Shes right man.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »
I'm so gonna get raped after this. Metal underwear time.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 07:03:57 AM »
Tinfoil in particular, so the aliens can't mind-control your OTHER brain.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »
 :LMAO:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2009, 03:10:09 AM »
Tinfoil in particular, so the aliens can't mind-control your OTHER brain.

I like your thinking.