Author Topic: Sex with horses  (Read 482 times)

Offline Tigergirl

• Part of the Chaos
Re: Sex with horses
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 05:10:25 AM »
I was once at an ice cream shop with a dairy they had a horse in the fenced area for the kids to go look at when they had their ice cream.  Well the horse was kinda excited and as you said huge and there was these little kids there with their parents and I kept hearing the girl say "daddy what's that" he just got redder and redder in the face as he tried to redirect her several times till he told her it was time to go :lol:

It would have been more worrying if he said to her "go ask your mother'.

I wonder what attracted you to this thread dear?   ;)
you run a show called "what not to wear"? I run a show called "I will wear you as a hat", I will wear what I like you bulimic sluts.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 05:18:05 AM »
I'm dirty good for nothing low life filth? The same reason you married me.

Offline Tigergirl

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 05:26:04 AM »
yes, very true, and your weird ears too. :D
you run a show called "what not to wear"? I run a show called "I will wear you as a hat", I will wear what I like you bulimic sluts.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 05:29:18 AM »
yes, very true, and your weird ears too. :D

All the better for you to hold on to.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2009, 04:33:59 PM »
You all can parody the idea. But in fact, we people with autism personify our autism horses. The problem is, when our doctors use this equine dependency of confiding all of our deepest emotional secrets to our personified autism horses to cause a transference from our horses to themselves to get into our autistic savant minds. The transference would not be such a problem, either, except for when we are suddenly terminated from our doctor who has replaced our horse for us in our lives. I am happy to see so much more freedom of thought over here at Intensity Squared. Some other Aspie blogs like to censor what real people with autism actually have to say, what we are thinking. Intensity seems so much more refreshing.
When you transfer from the horse to the Dr do you ride with a saddle or bareback?  :zoinks:

My doctor engaged the transfer from my personified autism horse to himself, but I have never counter-transferred, since my doctor quit me due to my autism savant syndromes flowing from the transfer he engaged. And my horse is not as great a conversationalist as my doctor, since as I pointed out on another thread, my horse mainly prefers to talk about apples and peppermints.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 04:36:28 PM by EquiisSavant »

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 04:59:50 PM »
I guess that's where his special interest is then. At least your horse is loyal, must be the herd thing.