Educational

Author Topic: The Ethics of Rape  (Read 375 times)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
The Ethics of Rape
« on: May 14, 2009, 01:58:22 AM »
Many people assert that rape is unethical, perverse, or evil, but why should we consider it so? Suppose that Rape is the only way for certain men to get laid and pass on their genes?
Luckily Ive been able to get laid before without Rape but sometimes sexual frustration almost gets the better of me. I DO believe that there are crimes and nefarious deeds heinous enough that those who commit them surely deserve to get raped. After all, Baptists For Brown describes rape as merely an Unplanned Sexual Event:green:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

TheoK

Re: The Ethics of Rape
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 02:30:48 AM »
Rape is BRAVE! :arrr: Them stupid wenches just deserve it!  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 01:30:48 PM »
Trolls. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 04:55:10 PM »
Many people assert that rape is unethical, perverse, or evil, but why should we consider it so? Suppose that Rape is the only way for certain men to get laid and pass on their genes?
Luckily Ive been able to get laid before without Rape but sometimes sexual frustration almost gets the better of me. I DO believe that there are crimes and nefarious deeds heinous enough that those who commit them surely deserve to get raped. After all, Baptists For Brown describes rape as merely an Unplanned Sexual Event:green:

*cough* Sperm donation *cough*

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 09:21:40 PM »
Rape would Men Rape Men and not merely Women even to get laid, I would not in the end.

It would make Me feel less as a Man instead.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 08:00:59 AM »
:agreed:

Who the fuck would want their sperm?  Sperm banks have standards too, you know.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 11:52:08 AM »

All the more reason why Rape serves a valid purpose!!!! :plus:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

TheoK

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 11:56:33 AM »

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 07:30:02 PM »

In the US the standards are very low from what I gather. Anyway, most of us have high IQ which would make us appear good sperm donors. You know I am thinking of discretely placing some pro sperm-donation leaflets on the noticeboard in the maths department at my uni. I am sure quite a few of them would seriously consider signing up, especially if I mention Robert Klark Graham's ideas in it.