Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 47251 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #660 on: November 26, 2006, 09:09:55 PM »
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #661 on: November 26, 2006, 09:15:19 PM »
Spinach and cheese quiche.

did your husband eat any of that quiche?

No, he said real men don't eat quiche.   :laugh:

It sounds delicious, to me. What would he think of a real man who also makes a bad ass quiche. My quiche specialty:
A robust south western style made with peppers (some hot), corn and onions, then carmelized tomato on top after it's done. It's so good, it will make you slap your dear old Dad away from the table for taking too big of a piece.

;D
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:17:28 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #662 on: November 26, 2006, 09:25:16 PM »
i think, oooo gross.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #663 on: November 26, 2006, 09:28:53 PM »

It sounds delicious, to me. What would he think of a real man who also makes a bad ass quiche. My quiche specialty:
A robust south western style made with peppers (some hot), corn and onions, then carmelized tomato on top after it's done. It's so good, it will make you slap your dear old Dad away from the table for taking too big of a piece.

;D

It sounds good to me.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #664 on: November 27, 2006, 08:36:40 AM »

I wonder why that is when a quiche is really just a pie with the lid missing?  :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #665 on: November 27, 2006, 08:39:25 AM »
My grandmother fed me peas with onions, turkey, stuffing, and mash potatoes.  The mash potatoes were rejected due to use of milk products.  The stuffing was rejected because its wheat and its refined wheat.  Refined wheat has less nutritional value and raises insulin production.  That just makes the fats in the turkey inflamatory and makes for sugar cravings later.  She fed me like a baby giving me portion sizes that seemed rather small.  The tea with the cinnamon sticks I swipe was good.  I am still  sucking on the cinnamon sticks from yesterday.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #666 on: November 27, 2006, 11:18:25 AM »

I wonder why that is when a quiche is really just a pie with the lid missing?  :laugh:

Good question, Purposeful Insanity.  I think he was just trying to be funny, but he really didn't want any.  He likes sweet pies if they don't have nuts, but he usually doesn't eat the crusts.  Both he and my daughter are very picky eaters.  At least I think they are.  My daughter took a tiny bite from her tiny slice of quiche, then said, "YUCK!" and spat it out, so I have eaten nearly the whole thing myself.  At least it is still good left over and warmed up in the microwave oven. 

:laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #667 on: November 27, 2006, 12:40:11 PM »

Good question, Purposeful Insanity.  I think he was just trying to be funny, but he really didn't want any.  He likes sweet pies if they don't have nuts, but he usually doesn't eat the crusts.  Both he and my daughter are very picky eaters.  At least I think they are.  My daughter took a tiny bite from her tiny slice of quiche, then said, "YUCK!" and spat it out, so I have eaten nearly the whole thing myself.  At least it is still good left over and warmed up in the microwave oven. 

:laugh:

that is wierd, i don't eat the crust either.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #668 on: November 27, 2006, 02:29:35 PM »
.....  The mash potatoes were rejected due to use of milk products.  .....

Are there any mucous excretions that you can tolerate or do you reject them all?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #669 on: November 27, 2006, 03:14:05 PM »
A banana and pumpkin pie with milk.
Guardian of the Empire

thepeaguy

« Reply #670 on: November 27, 2006, 03:18:12 PM »
My grandmother fed me peas with onions, turkey, stuffing, and mash potatoes.  The mash potatoes were rejected due to use of milk products.  The stuffing was rejected because its wheat and its refined wheat.  Refined wheat has less nutritional value and raises insulin production.  That just makes the fats in the turkey inflamatory and makes for sugar cravings later.  She fed me like a baby giving me portion sizes that seemed rather small.  The tea with the cinnamon sticks I swipe was good.  I am still  sucking on the cinnamon sticks from yesterday.

Dude, lighten up and eat the mash and stuffing next time. It's not going to make you fat overnight.

Health freaks and their fucking compulsory habits by reading the calories imprint from their food products. All this boring nonsense just so that Flo can get laid by some model he'll never have.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 03:26:56 PM by NT Autistic »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #671 on: November 27, 2006, 03:40:05 PM »
Unless I read it wrong the problem with the potatoes and stuffing was that he's lactose and gluten intolerrant

thepeaguy

« Reply #672 on: November 27, 2006, 03:44:40 PM »
Unless I read it wrong the problem with the potatoes and stuffing was that he's lactose and gluten intolerrant

Oh.

I just thought he was being a fusspot.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #673 on: November 27, 2006, 03:45:20 PM »

Oh.

A logical conclusion to draw  :laugh:

thepeaguy

« Reply #674 on: November 27, 2006, 03:46:41 PM »

Oh.

A logical conclusion to draw  :laugh:

Well, he is the imfamous health freak around here.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Flo. My bad.