Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 48330 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #255 on: August 22, 2006, 01:46:26 PM »
d'oh! i forgot to buy noodles...

today i ate

a big honkin canneloni

popsicle

gummy bears

OJ kiwi juice vodka drink... i shall have to name it... The Green Eyed Simpson
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

duncvis

« Reply #256 on: August 22, 2006, 02:29:34 PM »
curry tonight. yays!  ;D think I'll have a chicken massala tonight, with pilau rice, a garlic naan and a couple of samosas. :P

washing down with a litre of what was euphemistically labelled as 'white table wine' en espanol, but which on closer inspection has turned out to be dry white sherry. it'll fookin do for me... :D

Triste

« Reply #257 on: August 22, 2006, 02:47:35 PM »
curry tonight. yays!  ;D think I'll have a chicken massala tonight, with pilau rice, a garlic naan and a couple of samosas. :P

washing down with a litre of what was euphemistically labelled as 'white table wine' en espanol, but which on closer inspection has turned out to be dry white sherry. it'll fookin do for me... :D
Makes me want to go to the UK for some good Indian food.  Can't get that where I live.  Sob.

And MS is on a "cheap food" kick.  Seems to think we can live off of tuna casserole, dried beans/ham hocks, collard greens.  Hah.  Maybe it comes from growing up in Northern Minnesota with a privy and no hot running water.

duncvis

« Reply #258 on: August 22, 2006, 02:58:37 PM »
I suspect this stuff has carried on fermenting in the bottle. woohoo! its made me gob AND nose go numb.  ;D

duncvis

« Reply #259 on: August 22, 2006, 03:33:07 PM »
DAMN, these are good samosas.  8)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: August 22, 2006, 03:34:29 PM »
i'm out of salty food. :'(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: August 23, 2006, 02:18:49 AM »
DAMN, these are good samosas.  8)

that's probably what's making your nouth and nose go numb, then, lol.

* Lucifer looks longingly and pitifully at the fried food...

duncvis

« Reply #262 on: August 23, 2006, 03:12:53 AM »
that was forty minutes later, lol. considering that this morning someone appears to have replaced my brain with a cannonball, I'm pretty sure it was the "wine" (or whatever the fuck it really was) that did it.

Liquids only this morning, though I'm tempted to have a bowl of paracetamols with milk on em.

*whine*  :-X

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #263 on: August 23, 2006, 03:26:23 AM »
noodles! ;D curry noodles! yum. yum.

almost felt like the spices hot me a bit high and i thunk maybe Peter really was onto something... but then i remembered i didn't sleep last night and have been drinking so it's quite easy to get me high at this point. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #264 on: August 23, 2006, 03:27:54 AM »

you want some wine with that whine? :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #265 on: August 23, 2006, 03:33:02 AM »
that was forty minutes later, lol. considering that this morning someone appears to have replaced my brain with a cannonball, I'm pretty sure it was the "wine" (or whatever the fuck it really was) that did it.

Liquids only this morning, though I'm tempted to have a bowl of paracetamols with milk on em.

not surprised - a LITRE[/b] of it?!!!   that much of anything is murder, but sherry?!  fatal... :o

duncvis

« Reply #266 on: August 23, 2006, 03:52:17 AM »

not surprised - a LITRE[/b] of it?!!!   that much of anything is murder, but sherry?!  fatal... :o

meh, not really, considering my liver is probably nearly as big as you. ;)

feeling better now, after a monster dump and a few glasses of water. and coffee obviously.  ;D

I could murder a fucking great bowl of trifle now. thats always been my family's 'morning after' thing, but I've found strawberry milk works well too.  ;D

you want some wine with that whine? :P

better not to tempt fate, my stomach is still in a partial state of rebelliousness.

and now for the morning's biggest horror - taking my gran to morrisons...  :o

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #267 on: August 23, 2006, 08:06:49 AM »
A bowl of brown sugar and maple frosted mini wheats, a turkey wrap, a bottle of Vault, and soba noodles.
frosted mini wheats were my favorites...
until i found out that they were manufactured and sold by Nestle.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #268 on: August 23, 2006, 09:11:41 AM »
A bowl of brown sugar and maple frosted mini wheats, a turkey wrap, a bottle of Vault, and soba noodles.
frosted mini wheats were my favorites...
until i found out that they were manufactured and sold by Nestle.

Maybe we could start a frosted mini-wheats cooperative manufactury, just for you.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #269 on: August 23, 2006, 09:13:12 AM »
sure.

lets make mini bites of everything.
Misunderstood.