Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 48272 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #240 on: August 21, 2006, 05:21:22 PM »
I'm sure someone, somewhere, funded a study into this question recently.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2006, 05:25:06 PM »
how about saving the brainial energy of thinking about such conundrums and then maybe you don't need to eat that sandwhich in the first place... or if you do it like i do... eat the sandwhich and skip the plate/paper.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Triste

« Reply #242 on: August 21, 2006, 05:27:06 PM »
If I didn't have questions like that to keep my brain occupied I'd fall into an even deeper pit of hell.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #243 on: August 21, 2006, 05:29:42 PM »
then i say take a plate and put a dozen sandwiches on it and eat them... :P actually sounds like something i wanna do tomorrow... mmmm sandwiches... :P ::drool::
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Triste

« Reply #244 on: August 21, 2006, 11:58:06 PM »
What food is Finland best known for? Or, what is your favorite Finnish food?  That reminds me, Odeon was supposed to post a recipe for Swedish meatballs.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2006, 01:39:30 AM »
What food is Finland best known for? Or, what is your favorite Finnish food?  That reminds me, Odeon was supposed to post a recipe for Swedish meatballs.

Aww, thanks for the reminder. I'd forgotten all about it. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2006, 02:23:06 AM »
just eat the fucking sandwich.  you don't need anything, if it's going to cause you that much stress, lol. 

(other than that, i'd go with the plate, although i'd tut loudly at the dishwasher - you've got arms and hands, haven't you?  :P )

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2006, 03:25:31 AM »
hmm...i'm not sure what finland is known for... deer meat? lol.

my favorite food is any food that i'm craving at the moment.

right now this would be nice:

http://www.blackwidowbakery.com/demo/meatcake/

it's a fuckin meatcake with mashed potato frosting and worchester sauce as glaze...
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2006, 04:07:44 AM »
i have just spent the best part of... however long looking at ALL of that website.  drooooooool!

duncvis

« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2006, 06:23:56 AM »
hmm...i'm not sure what finland is known for... deer meat? lol.

my favorite food is any food that i'm craving at the moment.

right now this would be nice:

http://www.blackwidowbakery.com/demo/meatcake/

it's a fuckin meatcake with mashed potato frosting and worchester sauce as glaze...

fucking nuts. *rumble*  :P :P :P

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2006, 06:26:26 AM »
so what's on the "dunc's special platter" today, then?

"vivi's special platter" so far is...

don't hold your breath...

a tomato.  i shall have lunch in about an hour, which basically means i put off the moment i start eating for as long as possible, and then i only act like a locust for half the day, rather than all of it.  :(

duncvis

« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2006, 07:38:41 AM »
tut. way to fuck your metabolism/blood sugar up.  ::)

down the hatch so far today:

coffee, obviously
bowl of crunchy nut corn flakes and semi-skimmed milk
snack a jack cheese ricecake thing

ocean pie
considering a twix :P

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #252 on: August 22, 2006, 12:51:41 PM »
well, that's not much.  i had bubble and squeak á la vivi - loads of extra veg, and egg to bind it, and parmesan on top - and then an apple.  then had a bowl of chopped up fruit/veg (cue, carrots, peppers and apple) as a snack.  then had a bowl of tuna pasta  with capers an olives, and some air-popped popcorn.  and recently, some dried fruit.  and i could eat eleventeen cakes, four hundred bags of crisps, and several large bars of chocolate, on top of all of that.

i fucking HATE this food/eating/weight lark!!!   >:( :'(

Triste

« Reply #253 on: August 22, 2006, 01:18:40 PM »
(other than that, i'd go with the plate, although i'd tut loudly at the dishwasher - you've got arms and hands, haven't you?  :P )
Hah.  I hate washing dishes with a passion.  Besides, I live so far off the grid (no mail service, no cable TV, no water or gas piped in, no trash pick-up) that my dishwasher is my only reminder of civilized life.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #254 on: August 22, 2006, 01:26:34 PM »
Frost mini wheats
Seet tea
Chimichanga
and hopefully I'll be able to go to the oriental shop to stock up on some more fresh soba noodles.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law