Educational

Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 48256 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #225 on: August 20, 2006, 05:39:08 PM »
A bowl of brown sugar and maple frosted mini wheats, a turkey wrap, a bottle of Vault, and soba noodles.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: August 20, 2006, 06:36:57 PM »
garlic potato casserole, 2 spinach pizzas, liquer chocolates... (that are all freaky but i'm not the get refund typa person so i just figured i'd eat the ones that aren't freaky... i was drunk anyhoo...) ...2 beers, a liter of mint ice cream that partially melted and didn't get eaten cuz i don't have a fuckin freezer... ask what i was thinking while i bought a liter of ice cream and i'll tell ya; i was drunk.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

duncvis

« Reply #227 on: August 20, 2006, 06:38:50 PM »
couple of twixes, mixed nuts/raisins, garlic/onion bagels with 'light' soft cheese and turkey, chocolate, pint of strawberry milk,  2 blueberry muffins, macaroni cheese, hula hoops. about to eat chocolate eclairs. no cigs.

weirdly addictive, this food/cig diary bollocks. starting to feel strangely like bridget jones, which is incredibly ghey.  ::)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #228 on: August 20, 2006, 10:56:01 PM »
starting to feel strangely like bridget jones, which is incredibly ghey.  ::)

:laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2006, 01:54:30 AM »
weirdly addictive, this food/cig diary bollocks. starting to feel strangely like bridget jones, which is incredibly ghey.  ::)

yep, to the first bit - tell me about it.  and as for the second bit...

well, i thought the second book, and the film were both bollocks, after the brilliance of the first book.  however, if dunc is going to play bridget, i cannot WAIT for the next episode...   :laugh:  :laugh:

Triste

« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2006, 02:31:24 AM »
garlic potato casserole, 2 spinach pizzas, liquer chocolates... (that are all freaky but i'm not the get refund typa person so i just figured i'd eat the ones that aren't freaky... i was drunk anyhoo...) ...2 beers, a liter of mint ice cream that partially melted and didn't get eaten cuz i don't have a fuckin freezer... ask what i was thinking while i bought a liter of ice cream and i'll tell ya; i was drunk.
I'm laughing so hard that I can't even respond.  Maybe it's cuz I'm drunk too.

Triste

« Reply #231 on: August 21, 2006, 02:33:31 AM »

yep, to the first bit - tell me about it.  and as for the second bit...

well, i thought the second book, and the film were both bollocks, after the brilliance of the first book.  however, if dunc is going to play bridget, i cannot WAIT for the next episode...   :laugh:  :laugh:
Thanks for clarifying Dunc's post.  I get it now.  AND I totally agree with you about the books/movies.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: August 21, 2006, 02:36:46 AM »
my pleasure.  and i believe i spent the whole time when my mother and sisters were watching the film (on DVD at home) reading a book - i have a feeling it may well have been richard feynmann's biography, which i've only v v recently been talking about.  coincidence, or what, eh?   8)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: August 21, 2006, 12:11:28 PM »
things are always funnier when you're drunk. :laugh: even my posts. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Triste

« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2006, 04:52:48 PM »
Home-made yogurt with passionfruit and honey.  Not bad.
Egg salad sandwich.
Which brings up a question:
When you've got a sandwich and you have a choice between a paper towel or a small plate, which is a better choice for the environment?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2006, 04:59:33 PM »
what's the plate made of?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2006, 05:01:42 PM »
i want a sandwich now.

i ate today:

fish and potatoes, peas... erm... cheese... vodka with cranberry juice... liquer chocolates with vodka... curry noodles... then i ran out of food except for yogurt but i want something salty. ::cries::
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Triste

« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2006, 05:13:35 PM »
what's the plate made of?
China.  So it's the energy and water of washing a plate versus tree death of a paper plate. 

duncvis

« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2006, 05:15:42 PM »
depends if you were going to wash up today anyway. if you were, there's no incremental cost from washing the ceramic plate.

Triste

« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2006, 05:18:14 PM »
Dishwasher gets run when it's full.  So if there are fewer dishes, the washer gets run less frequently.  So I still don't know the answer.