Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 47568 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #1065 on: January 26, 2007, 04:17:17 PM »
The sushi I ate today was all cooked.  I had one Kani, which is cooked crab leg sushi, and one Ebi, which is a cooked shrimp on top of a small ball of rice.  I think you might like these two.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1066 on: January 26, 2007, 04:45:03 PM »
sushi is yum. so's raw salmon. raw salmon raw salmon raw salmon :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1067 on: January 26, 2007, 05:57:57 PM »
Asian salad at Mcdonalds.  No asian sauce or dressing, and grilled chicken not crispy chicken.  I did test myself a couple of days ago with some gluten, and I got some mouth sores from it. I did give myself some lysine to see if what would happen and I  still got mouth sores.  I grow normally eating casein and gluten, but I appear to get mouth sores and some mucus in the sinus passage ways.  I wish I knew what was going on with that, and  I wonder if I got mouth sores when I was younger from eating that stuff. I see that I am one inch below averagel and maybe that is why or maybe that is normal. I know that from avoiding it, the amount of mouth sores I get should go up because my body is healthier.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 06:01:23 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #1068 on: January 26, 2007, 06:44:48 PM »
Chickpea and veg curry(organic) with mushroom rice, choc mouxse, tropical fresh fruit for dinner. God, I am sure I eat a lot. I have so many little thngs.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1069 on: January 27, 2007, 10:50:28 AM »
since i ate so much cheesey crap yday, i tried to eat lighter today. actually i was just gonna eat some shredded carrot-cucumber mush and some bellpeppers but mom was really hungry so i made oven mushrooms and oven bellpeppers and i had to use oil for those so it wasn't as light as i wanted... but whatever. i actually did stuff today!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1070 on: January 27, 2007, 11:31:22 AM »

beans

please, allow adequate distance for expansion of certain gaseous components

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1071 on: January 27, 2007, 01:20:13 PM »
homemade pancakes and a homemade latte.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #1072 on: January 27, 2007, 02:26:37 PM »
since i ate so much cheesey crap yday, i tried to eat lighter today. actually i was just gonna eat some shredded carrot-cucumber mush and some bellpeppers but mom was really hungry so i made oven mushrooms and oven bellpeppers and i had to use oil for those so it wasn't as light as i wanted... but whatever. i actually did stuff today!

tend to be honest with my questions, but are you anorexic or just careful of your weight?? I did notice an earlier thread in another section about eating disorders in which you posted.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1073 on: January 27, 2007, 07:15:49 PM »
i have an eating disorder but it's kinda non-specified :P i eat to numbify my feelings or distract me or whatever but i'm happier when i'm not eating much. so i go between those or just eat normally sometimes. whatever feels right at the time.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1074 on: January 28, 2007, 04:32:40 AM »
I've just had a sausage sandwich.

I don't eat much but there's no disorder. I eat when I'm hungry, whatever I like but I'm just not hungry a lot of the time. I thought I would gain weight over Christmas with all the junk I ate. Instead, I lost a couple of kilos.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1075 on: January 28, 2007, 04:41:51 AM »
lucky you.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Graelwyn

« Reply #1076 on: January 28, 2007, 08:31:53 AM »
lucky you.

Ditto, lol. I have not checked my weight since before xmas, shall have to do so soon. I suppose I psychologically have an eating disorder still, but not physically as my weight is normal. I just still worry a lot about weight and I do exercise a lot, but it never leaves once you have one I guess.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1077 on: January 28, 2007, 12:04:42 PM »
i suppose it can leave for some people but not for me. i'm in the healthy range but i'm never totally ok with food in my mind. i have a lot of love for it and i have a lot of wanting to stay away from it... and it disgusts me at times. especially when i'm anxious or OCD or PMSsing i can freak out over food things.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Graelwyn

« Reply #1078 on: January 28, 2007, 12:09:41 PM »
i suppose it can leave for some people but not for me. i'm in the healthy range but i'm never totally ok with food in my mind. i have a lot of love for it and i have a lot of wanting to stay away from it... and it disgusts me at times. especially when i'm anxious or OCD or PMSsing i can freak out over food things.

Yeah, I unfortunately have a love of food, especially sweet or rich things, which is a real pain, lol. But when things go wrong, or I am feeling in a self loathing mood,  I immediately deal with it by focussing on my body and how much I am eating.

Graelwyn

« Reply #1079 on: January 28, 2007, 12:11:35 PM »
Had a pot of porridge so far...one of those you put in the microwave. Least it is fairly filling. And I have my usual seafood and steamed veg for later.