Educational

Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 48276 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2006, 09:39:59 PM »
I think I should describe scam, because its a bit extreme.  I am just expressing my frusturations with various companies out there.  There should be no refined grains served anywhere, they have no purpose.  Whole grains taste better anyway. I am talking white bread versus whole grain breads.  I hate white sandwich bread, and that is not only because its unhealthy, its because it taste like shit!  If I was desperate I might he some, but that was before. Weight watchers should not have too much sodium in it either because that willl cause fluid retination unless plenty of potassium is given. Also watch out for fats heated to high temperatures which can cause cancerous by products to form.  Companies say they make diet food but its a misnomer in which they do things like stated above.  Try diet soda, drink too much, and it can have a laxative affect on you.  Too much is defined by amount the indivual can tollerate, which be very small.  What do you expect I trust few people.  I could make a better product then them!  Christ I am a doctor, well not literally.

The point is it WORKS if people actually stick to it.

Well ok, but I would check if I was you. You may loose weight but other aspects of your health will suffer.  Shame on the if they mistreat you, because you don't deserve that.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2006, 06:17:35 AM »
so far most of a packet of chocolate digestives, leftover chicken and pineapple pizza, strong coffee, diet coke. 18 hours since last cig though [14 if spliffs count]  ;)   :angel:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2006, 07:46:43 AM »
18 hours since last cig though [14 if spliffs count]  ;)   :angel:

woo hoo, bruv!

a big up, and max rispeck for dat, yo, dude, ma man.  yo is da shizz, 'avin' it large wiv da posse and massiv, in a nic-free fashun and styleeeeeeee!  ;D

(this is what lack of nicotine and substitute eating does to your brain - still want that 15th pie?  :P )

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2006, 09:26:33 AM »
so far most of a packet of chocolate digestives, leftover chicken and pineapple pizza, strong coffee, diet coke. 18 hours since last cig though [14 if spliffs count]  ;)   :angel:

Yay, great!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2006, 09:33:32 AM »
your so special.

what color helet did you get.

correstion: colour.

Correction:  You're

Correction:  Helmet

Correction:  Correction

3fer.  i thunk you'd be used to it by know.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2006, 10:18:26 AM »
mesclin salad, chineese cabbage, green red and yellow peppers, mushrooms, ground turkey, banana, sweet peas, and quinoa. That is pronounced quinwa (quinoa) First time I had actual meat, its been a while.  Damn lazyness.   2  glasses Green tea antioxidant. (has added betacarotene, vitamin c, vitamin e, alfafa,  eleuthero (stimulant herb), and of course green tea.  Heh heh time to get horny again.  I bet I will.

Various nutritional supplments including food herbs.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 10:20:19 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2006, 11:29:21 AM »
Tea binge at 3:00pm so I am going to get obnoxious! >:D like fuckn 12 cups, and I already drank 5 cups before that.  I think I am approaching 10 cups of green tea or higher,  Party on!   Growth harmone stimulants at 4:00pm.  Just amino acids, still adds to my obnoxiousness! >:D

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2006, 12:47:15 PM »
18 hours since last cig though [14 if spliffs count]  ;)   :angel:

woo hoo, bruv!

a big up, and max rispeck for dat, yo, dude, ma man.  yo is da shizz, 'avin' it large wiv da posse and massiv, in a nic-free fashun and styleeeeeeee!  ;D

(this is what lack of nicotine and substitute eating does to your brain - still want that 15th pie?  :P )

If it makes you talk like a spaz, I'm off to the shop for some cigs. :P

No pies today. have had a couple of bags of hula hoops and some mini cheddars this aft, and had a couple of spicy bean quarterpounders [with cheese slice and white bread, obviously]. cig cravings and feeling of boredom driving me fucking nuts so think I'm gonna load up on caffeine and some prescription painkillers I found lurking in a cupboard I'd been saving for a rainy day, that way it'll be morning before I realise I havent had a cig, and have been posting gibberish all night. :D

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »
Dunc, be careful about using the word spaz. :o Tiger Woods might be lurking around. :laugh:

yanno i'm such a <whisper>spaz</whisper> i forgot to take note of the time when i stuck the fries in the oven and now i don't know when i put them there so these are exciting times. will i take them out in time/not too early? stay tuned. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2006, 01:05:42 PM »
I do that all the time when I bake something.  I try to remember to set one of my kitchen timers, but I almost always forget.

:D

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2006, 01:17:59 PM »
yeah me too. i usually use my computer clock but when i sit in front of the poot i tend to get distracted. :laugh:

i took em out btw and they're yummy. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

duncvis

« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2006, 01:24:14 PM »
Dunc, be careful about using the word spaz. :o Tiger Woods might be lurking around. :laugh:

yanno i'm such a <whisper>spaz</whisper> i forgot to take note of the time when i stuck the fries in the oven and now i don't know when i put them there so these are exciting times. will i take them out in time/not too early? stay tuned. :P

no need to whisper, the PC police haven't found this place yet.  ;) spaz, particularly autistic spaz, is officially okay here, as peegai set precedent. and tiger woods can kiss my non-golfing arse.  :D

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2006, 01:31:24 PM »
i know i was just kidding. :laugh: i think of Tiger Woods whenever i hear that word tho :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2006, 02:54:08 PM »
spaz, particularly autistic spaz, is officially okay here, as peegai set precedent...

as especially as i find it so fucking funny.   :laugh:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2006, 09:04:21 PM »
pizza for lunch, garlic bread and soup for dinner. ;D