Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 47545 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #1050 on: January 24, 2007, 07:31:59 PM »
the thing is; i don't feel bad.

and i am worried about sitting down and pushing since i have sutures on my genitals.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #1051 on: January 24, 2007, 07:42:53 PM »
The sutures on your genitals will be fine.  Pooping or the straining to poop doesn't put any pressure on those sutures.  As long as you feel ok, then your doing ok.  If you were constipated or having another blockage, you'd feel it fast.  Your past history is the the guide to go by.
For how your guts/bowels feel!  Just keep up the fluids and some prune juice and you'll be fine!

As for the sutures, when I had mine done, I took my own sutures out after about a week!  The incisions they made on your scrotum were very small, a vasectomy is NOT major surgery.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1052 on: January 24, 2007, 07:47:17 PM »
the thing is; i don't feel bad.

and i am worried about sitting down and pushing since i have sutures on my genitals.

I know it is scary, but I did not hurt my stitches pooping after I had a C-section when I used the Dulcolax suppositories, and I had a lot more stitches than you have.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1053 on: January 24, 2007, 09:30:23 PM »
i ate mexican food tonight.
hoping that will get things moving.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1054 on: January 25, 2007, 04:45:12 AM »
hmm, I seem to be the only female who posts on here...are all the other female members anorexic??????? :P

I don't post on this thread often because I'm usually on Intensity before I've had my evening meal and when I am on later I always forget.

Graelwyn

« Reply #1055 on: January 25, 2007, 03:44:19 PM »
Had seafood and steamed veg(the acid in the pickled herrings is starting to hurt my gut) and a sesame thing.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1056 on: January 25, 2007, 04:32:45 PM »
Some bacon and a dead bird.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1057 on: January 25, 2007, 05:03:37 PM »
OK ...

I had rotting modified mucous excretions stuffed into little balls of pulverized semolina germ, which is mixed with separated poultry abortions, rolled into cylinders and bent double, then half dried. The whole mess is then boiled to puff them up and served with a topping made from the fruits of crushed and rendered belladonna relatives, combined with the quintessence of various other heavily aromatic, woody, perennial weeds, seeds and bulbs.

The cheese tortellini and pesto sauce was outstanding!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1058 on: January 25, 2007, 05:35:38 PM »
Pot roast, corn on the cob, mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomatoes, and roasted potatoes.

I was munching on some grapes a while ago.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #1059 on: January 26, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »
1/2 an organic veggie big breakfast sandwich, 1/2 a musketeer bar, few jelly beans.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1060 on: January 26, 2007, 02:55:45 PM »
something called spinach ricotta canneloni

it was really just a piece of pasta swimming in cheese. spinach was AWOL.

think not that i bought it myself. i dunno why mom had to buy such a cheesy thing when i had just stopped eating all kindsa cheese and butter and their pals. i get instazits from cheese.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Graelwyn

« Reply #1061 on: January 26, 2007, 03:01:04 PM »
something called spinach ricotta canneloni

it was really just a piece of pasta swimming in cheese. spinach was AWOL.

think not that i bought it myself. i dunno why mom had to buy such a cheesy thing when i had just stopped eating all kindsa cheese and butter and their pals. i get instazits from cheese.

Hmm, have to admit, I never liked cheese with pasta. I do like anything with seafood, cream or garlic in though... it is more greasy foods that bring me out in zits. I would happily have had the spinach and dumped the rest lol as I love spinach.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1062 on: January 26, 2007, 03:12:40 PM »
yeah but there was no spinach to speak of. :'(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1063 on: January 26, 2007, 03:30:27 PM »
Japanese food:  Sushi, shrimp tempura, chicken teriyaki, rice, pickled bean sprouts, and salad. 

Graelwyn

« Reply #1064 on: January 26, 2007, 03:40:28 PM »
Hmm never had japanese food...not dared to try sushi, though I love smoked salmon and rice crackers.