Educational

Author Topic: ROAD TRIP!  (Read 1016 times)

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: ROAD TRIP!
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2009, 10:54:21 PM »
probably never. i went to disneyland when i was a kid and that was enough. i can't stand crowds and don't have the stamina to stand in line for hours to ride a 60 second ride.

i might go to some of the other nearby attractions, but what i am most attracted to are things like the beach and fishing.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2009, 08:47:24 AM »
probably never. i went to disneyland when i was a kid and that was enough. i can't stand crowds and don't have the stamina to stand in line for hours to ride a 60 second ride.

i might go to some of the other nearby attractions, but what i am most attracted to are things like the beach and fishing.

What kind of fishing?  Sitting on a bridge with a rod and reel, or going out on a boat in a river or the ocean?

TheoK

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2009, 08:53:59 AM »
Fishing with dynamite, wench! :arrr:  :smarty:

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2009, 11:49:33 AM »

What kind of fishing?  Sitting on a bridge with a rod and reel, or going out on a boat in a river or the ocean?
rod and reel from the shore. sometimes leaving the line out and hoping nothing bites.
dynamite ruins the mood.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher