Educational

Author Topic: Somali pirates  (Read 746 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Somali pirates
« on: April 14, 2009, 06:31:21 PM »
I can think of one way to get ride ot them but not sure if anyone will go for it.  Outfit several "cargo" ships with hidden weapons and blast them out of the water.  Never let know who is who.  Any thoughts?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
Re: Somali pirates
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:39:13 PM »
The old Trojan Horse bit! Yes! Because they'll never know until they get on board if it's a decoy or not.

Just like if all citizens had the right to arm themselves, criminals could never be sure if their "prey" was packing or not.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 07:10:08 PM »
They wouldn't know until they saw the 20mm tracer rounds flying past >:D

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 09:07:17 PM »
I can think of one way to get ride ot them but not sure if anyone will go for it.  Outfit several "cargo" ships with hidden weapons and blast them out of the water.  Never let know who is who.  Any thoughts?

That's what I think they should do too, maybe fill several US flagships with Navy Seals and bait the water with them and destroy any vessels that attack them.

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 11:39:51 PM »
I'm astonished you guys actually think that whole thing is about the pirates  :minusevil:
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

TheoK

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 01:04:52 AM »
Just like if all citizens had the right to arm themselves, criminals could never be sure if their "prey" was packing or not.

Tell that to the brainless Euro politicians. Even with a license you are the one who will go to jail if you defend yourself with a gun even if it's in your own bedroom in the middle of the night here.  ::)

TheoK

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 01:08:48 AM »

That's what I think they should do too, maybe fill several US flagships with Navy Seals and bait the water with them and destroy any vessels that attack them.

The bloodless Western European countries will never do anything about it, that's for sure. But they attacked a Ukranian ship some months ago. Maybe the Ukrainians or the Russians might get pissed and wipe them out once and for all.

How hard can it be to kill some nigger pirates? They're not like the brave Vikings were! :arrr: :arrr: :arrr:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 04:37:44 AM »
I'm astonished you guys actually think that whole thing is about the pirates  :minusevil:

It's about a lot of things that's just one of the symptoms the rats nest called Somalia needs to be cleaned out.  Unfortunately they have not much to offer the West so in general nobody gives a shit.  So it sits there festering it's people suffering it's so called government living off the aid that is supposed to help the nation.  Too many countries are like that but this one is in the news now 

George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 04:51:01 AM »
Oh, they have a lot to offer the West, according to Swedish politicians.  ::)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 05:08:35 AM »
I was supposed to train some at my last job I had them fired in less than two weeks.  Had much better luck with the Bosnians we hire after

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 06:19:16 AM »
I was supposed to train some at my last job I had them fired in less than two weeks.  Had much better luck with the Bosnians we hire after

The cleaning company that takes care of our store had a Somali man working for them for a while. He seemed like a really great guy, smart, educated, good personality and he did a great job of his menial cleaning duties. He was also a very funny guy.
After a couple of months, he tried to get on the staff at BB. He would have been welcomed as new employee, except that when they did his background check, he was due to be deported from having been convicted of a felony (assault).

I never had a chance to talk to him much about what happened with his legal troubles, but from his appearance, odd use of extremely proper English and heavy African accent, I am tempted to assume that something racially oriented had set him off on someone (being that it was a fight that got him asswise with the law). This area of the country has quite a few racists and it seems like the worst of the violent racism is black upon black. Africans are NOT welcome in a community of American blacks, it seems. I know where he used to live after giving him a lift home one day and that area has always been a hotbed of such trouble.

Too bad, really.
It's interesting how many African immigrants we have here - regular people who just want to learn how to live in America.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 06:25:01 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 06:34:47 AM »
Rapes in Oslo in 2004 by ethnicity (in Nowrwegian). There is no official statistics from the Swedish police, but Sweden has more than twice the amount of immigrants than Norway. Page 14: "Splitter man materialet i 2004 ned på nasjonalitet er det gjerningsmenn med landbakgrunn fra
35 forskjellige nasjoner. Den største gruppen kommer fra Norge (40) og dernest følger Irak
(12), Somalia (6), Tyrkia, Pakistan og Litauen (4), Marokko og Iran (3). Øvrige nasjoner har
en eller to gjerningsmenn." Need any translation?

Only 10% of the population in Norway is ethnically non-Norwegian. 60% of the rapists, however, are ethnically non-Norwegian...

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 07:08:15 AM »
  Unfortunately they have not much to offer the West so in general nobody gives a shit. 

There's a significantly large oilfield right under Puntland - the Anglo American pact is jockeying for dominance of the area against the Chinese - another battlle in the covert war for Africa. There was actually a pirate boss in tow with the Navy seals negotiating for the captain's release - I figure BO and co gave the order to blow them away anyway - gives an advantage over the Chinese now all it's takes is a few troops to die in reprisals and bingo - back into Somalia and do it right this time - get that oil. imo

I used to buy Khat of a Somalian guy in the uK - he was very intelligent but a real nutter.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 07:10:48 AM by key Stats »
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 07:12:03 AM »
Rapes in Oslo in 2004 by ethnicity (in Nowrwegian). There is no official statistics from the Swedish police, but Sweden has more than twice the amount of immigrants than Norway. Page 14: "Splitter man materialet i 2004 ned på nasjonalitet er det gjerningsmenn med landbakgrunn fra
35 forskjellige nasjoner. Den største gruppen kommer fra Norge (40) og dernest følger Irak
(12), Somalia (6), Tyrkia, Pakistan og Litauen (4), Marokko og Iran (3). Øvrige nasjoner har

Only 10% of the population in Norway is ethnically non-Norwegian. 60% of the rapists, however, are ethnically non-Norwegian...

Agreed, Close the borders, only those in fear for their lives should be allowed in. Too much immigration has screwed up a lot of countries and created a timebomb.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 07:14:11 AM by key Stats »

TheoK

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 07:19:59 AM »

Agreed, Close the borders, only those in fear for their lives should be allowed in. Too much immigration has screwed up a lot of countries and created a timebomb.

It's estimated that 91% of the immigrants in Sweden have no right to a permanent permit to stay here - they fake it...these numbers are "off record", of course. Sweden isn't as PC as Germany but not far from it...