Educational

Author Topic: Craigs list stuff  (Read 489 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Craigs list stuff
« on: April 01, 2009, 04:06:38 PM »
From today :zombiefuck:
2 children's coffin's nvr used - $500 (new haven )
Reply to: sale-bvbff-1097862672@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-01, 5:20PM EDT

i have 2 children size coffin's for sale in good shape for the most part there is wine stains and some slight restoration work but over all still in good shape. both are antique's from the beginning of the 20th century and are cloth covered with a paisley pattern , one is full lid and contain's 2doz. rose's and the other is a show room model for viewing's and lift's from the waist area to the head and has the original pillow.
if interested please e-mail me back or call at 203-887-9942
remember these are antique's and could go for much more $500 is a deal and a half for the both of them!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1097862672
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: Craigs list stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »
Wine stains my ass.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 12:13:42 AM »
Wine stains my ass.

Have you considered anal bleeching? Or even abstaining from drinking wine all together.

:laugh:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 12:37:55 AM »
Why emphasize they were never used? It's not like they'd sell coffins they've exhumed and dumped the bodies out of, and then restore them for reuse... or would they?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 04:55:17 AM »
Why emphasize they were never used? It's not like they'd sell coffins they've exhumed and dumped the bodies out of, and then restore them for reuse... or would they?

It's New haven home of Yale you never know :laugh:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 08:50:15 AM »
Wine stains my ass.

Have you considered anal bleeching? Or even abstaining from drinking wine all together.

I like the color effect, so I'll keep it the way it is.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 04:09:27 PM »
Her's an employment add
http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/lab/1113411715.html
Too long to post it's for an "Executive Housekeeper - High End " I could not believe how snotty they sound. 

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 04:32:13 PM »
Must have experience working in a "luxury home."

No children in residence. No cooking.

2 times per year, for durations of approximately 10 days at a time, travel to Aspen with the Family. While in Aspen, it is expected that the hours will be much longer than those in Greenwich, and there will be few days off (Employer rewards the work with a generous bonus, and additional days off upon return). The duties will include driving, and all types of indoor housework.

Funny thing is, I probably could have done this when I was younger, I've worked for ultra-picky rich people before, and used to have a great deal of patience.

"Used" to that is. Now I tell everyone to go fuck themselves and will draw them a flow chart if needed on the proper way to do it. Must be the hormones.

I should apply. >:D

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 04:46:23 PM »
The town it is in is full of people like this.  I work down there sometimes and used to a lot  even on some famous peoples homes most of them are a real pain in the ass but when you work on there houses you charge a premium

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 05:09:36 PM »
Must have experience working in a "luxury home."

No children in residence. No cooking.

2 times per year, for durations of approximately 10 days at a time, travel to Aspen with the Family. While in Aspen, it is expected that the hours will be much longer than those in Greenwich, and there will be few days off (Employer rewards the work with a generous bonus, and additional days off upon return). The duties will include driving, and all types of indoor housework.

Funny thing is, I probably could have done this when I was younger, I've worked for ultra-picky rich people before, and used to have a great deal of patience.

"Used" to that is. Now I tell everyone to go fuck themselves and will draw them a flow chart if needed on the proper way to do it. Must be the hormones.

I should apply. >:D

:plus:

I might need you to make me some flow charts.
 :evillaugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 12:40:31 PM »
The Solaris binary downloads do not include the "Companion" CD with Samba, etc. on it, or the Star Office and Oracle CDs that come with the media kit. For my money, buying the media kit is the much better way to go. But if you're in school, money is tight, or maybe you just want to play around with Solaris a little without investing a chunk of cash, at least downloading the two "Software" CDs will get you up and running. So if you've got the bandwidth and you want to take the download route go to following page. Only download the "Software 1" and "Software 2" CD image files. As you will see below, you don't need the "Installation" CD. If you're going for an English install you also don't need the "Languages" CD.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 08:04:46 PM »
Damn!  Lazy ass fuckers.  No shame at all, having someone else check their beds for fuck-stains.  (That's what I assume is implied here.)

The only excuse I can think of is if somebody is rich and elderly/disabled, but an able-bodied person, rich or poor, should be able and willing to get up off their lazy ass and do their own basic household chores.

I wonder how creepy this employer is if you were to meet them in person.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 08:13:20 PM »
There where three attacks on people related to Craigs list in the NYC metro are in the last week including one murder of a radio news guy

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 05:30:24 PM »
wop city

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 05:24:52 AM »
The CT Dept. of Corrections has immediate openings for F/T Inmates at several convenient locations throughout the state. Room & board
plus 3 square meals will be provided.

Requirements:
- Must be comfortable with being away from loved ones for extended periods of time.
- Must enjoy being told what to do and when to do it.
- Must be comfortable in confined spaces.
- Must have an appreciation for the color "khaki".
- Must like to eat dogcrap for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

It's seems ridiculous, doesn't it? You would have to be psychologically disturbed to apply for a job like this. Yet, of the 650,000
people who are released from prison each year, nearly 70% will eventually end up back behind bars. If you're an ex-offender, it's time
to take action. Don't be a statistic!
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/lab/1124711457.html

:zombiefuck:

George Bernard Shaw