Author Topic: Farting on the bus  (Read 704 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Farting on the bus
« on: March 20, 2009, 06:24:16 PM »
LAKELAND | This whole situation stinks for Jonathan Locke Jr.

An eighth-grader at the Bill Duncan Excel Center in South Lakeland, Locke, 15, has been suspended from riding the school bus for three days after being accused of passing gas.

"Jonathan passes gas on the bus to make the other children laugh and it is so stink [sic] that you can't breathe after he does it," the bus driver wrote on a misbehavior form.

Locke said he wasn't the culprit.

"It wasn't even me," Locke said. "It was a kid who sits in front of me."

Jerome Corbett, senior director of specialized services for the Polk County School District, said there is no specific rule that prohibits students from passing gas on the bus.

"There's a rule against disturbing the bus," Corbett said.

If the flatulence becomes excessive, then Corbett said the bus driver has the responsibility to report it to the school administrator.

Fred Murphy, assistant superintendent of support services, directed calls to Corbett but said that "if it (passing gas) caused a disruption on the bus, that would be an issue to deal with."

Trouble for Locke started Monday afternoon after school when a student sitting next to him started making noises with his mouth.

Then, students smelled a pungent aroma.

"I started laughing," Locke said. "It was a bad smell."

On Tuesday when Locke walked onto the bus, the bus driver handed him the suspension form.

Locke said he chuckled.

"I asked, 'What is this for?'"

The bus driver ordered Locke off the bus.

Locke exited the bus, then called his father for a ride home.

The last-minute notification that his son had been suspended for three days irked Locke's father, also named Jonathan.

"I had no notice about anything," Locke said. "It's costing me time (at work)."

Corbett said the district notifies parents but was unaware whether parents were notified after the misbehavior report was written.

Bill Duncan school officials directed calls to Jose Otero, director of operations for Bill Duncan. Otero did not return a phone message.

Locke was sent to Bill Duncan after he was expelled from Mulberry Middle School for fighting. Bill Duncan is a last-chance school for students. Students who are expelled from Bill Duncan are expelled from the district school system.

The elder Locke said the whole situation seemed petty.

You're not going to stop a kid from laughing if it's (about) passing gas," Locke said.

[ John Chambliss can be reached at john.chambliss@theledger.com or 863-802-7588. ]

http://www.theledger.com/article/20090318/NEWS/903185043/1410?Title=Student-Kicked-Off-Bus-Over-Passed-Gas#

WHAT THE FUCK :zombiefuck:

For farting fuck they'd never would have let me on the bus. I really don't get some of the things they do in schools.  I really don't see how they can do this in ct I think they would have had to provide alternative transport 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Farting on the bus
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 08:00:06 PM »
Hell, we used to have a bus driver that no one ever sat behind for this very reason, along with the fact that he spit out the window and seemed to bath infrequently. The seat behind him was reserved for punishment, and no one wanted to be there trust me.

Things sure have changed haven't they?

Hope my son doesn't hear this. He'll try anything so that he doesn't have to ride the bus.  :laugh:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 08:38:30 PM »
That is fucked up! Farting is a natural bodily function. We all do it. :zombiefuck: Get over it!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 11:33:10 AM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 08:40:53 PM »
Next time if he's ever on a bus, he should bring a shitload of stink bombs and light 'em up, that will show them something you should really be suspended/expelled for.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 09:28:05 PM »
They better start handing out butt plugs :zoinks:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 10:08:39 PM »
American Public Schools these days are getting more and more ridiculous and Assinine...... :grrr:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 11:30:54 PM »
Next time if he's ever on a bus, he should bring a shitload of stink bombs and light 'em up, that will show them something you should really be suspended/expelled for.

FUCK YEAH!
Slip it in a girls Prada bag.   >:D

Anyways this is a ridiculous reason to suspend a kid for.
I used to ride the short bus in grade 8. Me and this guy with Fetal Alcohol syndrome (he was my best freind in grade 8 )
we would trade Pokemon cards and the bus monitor told us to put them away. We always told her to shut up and kept playing with them.

Bus Monitor lady said because they could be a hazard and someone could lose an eye if the bus suddenly stopped.   :zombiefuck:
THEY WERE POKEMON CARDS FOR FUCKS SAKE.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 11:35:09 PM by Marlys »
Park.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 11:38:41 PM »
"There's a rule against disturbing the bus," Corbett said.

The solution is simple: The kid should apologize to the bus for the butthurt. everybody happy!
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 02:48:57 PM »
What bullshit! Kids that age should be able to enjoy nailing others with a good pungent fart.  :stinker:

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 03:29:19 PM »
American Public Schools these days are getting more and more ridiculous and Assinine...... :grrr:

Oh, they've always been ridiculous and asinine.  Back in the 1980s, I had this PE coach who was a stupid alcoholic.  All kinds of bullshit went on in that class, without him seeming to notice.  But, on several occasions, he paddled people for farting.  Excellent priorities, there.  /sarcasm

At that same school, I got sent to the office for calling another kid an asshole.  The kid had hit me shortly before.

P7PSP

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 07:32:07 AM »
As a humorous addendum to this thread, today at work a guy on the crew called an audible in a PDC room that didn't stink and shortly there after I chimed in with an sbd  :fart:  that nailed 3 other people, including the Foreman, and the crew member who had earlier called the audible got blamed for it.  :thumbup:  Sometimes life isn't fair. >:D :evillaugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 07:55:49 AM »

Oh, they've always been ridiculous and asinine.  Back in the 1980s, I had this PE coach who was a stupid alcoholic.  All kinds of bullshit went on in that class, without him seeming to notice.  But, on several occasions, he paddled people for farting.  Excellent priorities, there.  /sarcasm

At that same school, I got sent to the office for calling another kid an asshole.  The kid had hit me shortly before.

I had an Art teacher who used to go in the back room to drink like we couldn't tell bu the smell :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 02:15:18 PM »
As a humorous addendum to this thread, today at work a guy on the crew called an audible in a PDC room that didn't stink and shortly there after I chimed in with an sbd  :fart:  that nailed 3 other people, including the Foreman, and the crew member who had earlier called the audible got blamed for it.  :thumbup:  Sometimes life isn't fair. >:D :evillaugh:
:lol:
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 02:30:18 AM »

I had an Art teacher who used to go in the back room to drink like we couldn't tell bu the smell :laugh:

I had a college professor who played with himself with his hands in his pockets, like the whole class couldn't see what his hands were doing.

:lol:

P7PSP

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2009, 06:36:27 AM »
A pocket pool champion. :evillaugh: