Author Topic: Wishlist!  (Read 8562 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Wishlist!
« Reply #300 on: May 28, 2010, 10:36:47 AM »
Bored, Rage? :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #301 on: May 28, 2010, 11:04:54 AM »
...yes.  :-[
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Hannah

« Reply #302 on: March 22, 2015, 01:03:08 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav_youraccount_wl?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

Not sure if my wishlist will show up...meh...I did write the below in response to a review of Blood on the Altar: The Coming War Between Christian vs. Christian Thought I'd include it because I spent a lot of effort and time making this response I'm not even sure the original reviewer will bother to read... :facepalm2:

PS. this is what the book is about:

As the world races toward its momentous end-times encounter between good and evil (known in the Bible as Armageddon), a deepening antagonism is developing worldwide against conservative Christians. According to a 2014 Pew Research Center report, this hostility now includes the United States, which elevated from the lowest category of government restrictions on Christian expressions as of mid-2009 to an advanced category in only the last three years.

This trend may point to one of the most overlooked aspects of Bible prophecy a war that ultimately pits born-again believers against religious Christians. NOW, FOR THE FIRST TIME, IN BLOOD ON THE ALTAR YOU WILL... * Read the Global developments that indicate Antichrist is on Earth and preparing to emerge *

Become acquainted with the government report on how true believers will be driven underground * Understand how Religious Christians are set to join Antichrist in persecuting those born-again * Discover how university experiments prove a Lucifer Effect is concealed within all humanity *

Learn how scientists have isolated the Evil Gene that will transform the armies of the Beast * Grasp the social implications involving technology that will be used for the final battle * Hear the new theory of the Image of the Beast that has powerful implications about man *

Walk with the authors as they disclose the occult organizations devising psychotropic weapons * Realize what Jesus meant by the Days of Noah and its connection to new genetic horrors * Uncover how the Mark of the Beast will change those who receive it into murderers In Blood on the Altar: The Coming War Between Christian vs. Christian, leading national and international researchers, scholars, authors, and speakers share urgent information and specialized knowledge about this coming war and what you can do to prepare for it.

Contributing authors: Thomas Horn, Gary Stearman, Chuck Missler, Cris Putnam, Michael Lake, Sharon Gilbert, Derek Gilbert, Larry Spargimino, Paul McGuire, Douglas W. Krieger, S. Douglas Woodward, and Terry James, with foreword by Stephen Quayle.

PPS. This is the review I was responding to: (I cut out the chunk I wasn't responding to in his review)

When someone has no leg to stand on it is best to ignore them.

Resist the Devil and he flees, right...don't engage him.

Another issue to be very cautious with is this: The Luciferian effect. When something gets a manmade title like that, beware. Here is what I see: They could be on to something here about the DNA changing. But this isn't really something to cling to. It really diminishes man's culpability for his own sin. This is also Satan's plan. If he can't convince everyone that sin is no longer an issue with fallen man, then he will try to convince you that it is not within your ability to decide upon or it isn't your fault. This really so much removes the relationship between God and man. It is pressing the envelope to an edge we don't want to go to. Keep it simple sweetheart...God does. Man is fallen with a sin nature. Jesus paid for it and will redeem whosoever will come to Him for forgiveness. Period. Let's no alter that.

Adam and Eve didn't have to have changed DNA to sin. They chose it because there was rebellion within the heart as God created it...free will. There is so much more to that because it all had to happen as it did in order for God to enter the heart of man and give him His mind, His Spirit, but that would take pages to discuss. Man chose sin. Man chooses sin. Man can choose Jesus. DNA can have no affect here. Scripture says that God SENDS A LIE during the wrath (last 3.5 years) to deceive the wicked so they will believe the lie and not be saved. Romans tells us it is a debased mind that denies God. But He says it is debased because it ignores Him...not because it is mutated. A heart will not come to Christ, Jesus says, because men love darkness rather than light, not because their DNA became mutated. It is their own original, unredeemed heart!!! Not mutated DNA!!! Please be careful here, you really are in an indirect way tampering a bit with the gospel. Just go back to the scriptures when you think you are on to something. If the scriptures contradict what you are thinking then you are wrong and headed down a wrong path.

Now is the DNA of the Nephilim, who I do believe are here and have always been since Noah's day at least, mutated? Of course! Are the things that come up out of the pit during the wrath mutations? Yes! No secret there, it is very clear. But to press this whole thing to such a level as to suspect that anyone anywhere is able to be mutated is just wrong. The reason God gives us for the blinding of the minds then and actually it has always been this way, is that they love darkness rather than light so He darkens their minds beyond repair. Does He do it with mutations? I don't know. He doesn't need to mutate DNA. They are born with a black heart! Let's not make man so innocent! Satan is behind this idea. Before Christ enters the heart, it is desperately wicked and beyond cure if Jesus doesn't enter it. To heck with the DNA change. Y'all are running wild with this. You are missing something as a result. Satan has succeeded in making you lose your scent. He has distracted you. Keep to the facts. I'm sure God has more info to reveal if you will stick with Him guys. The sheep are the sheep and nothing can change that.

Satan is so much more clever than we are, at least right now. He is behind these extremes believe it or not, be very careful please. God warns us not to get "heady". This is why. Satan will win there very time. Don't get heady guys. Just humbly speak the truth in love and with fire.

My fear is that all the book sales and the money earned is a corrupting mechanism. All the conferences, retreats, etc. I have never liked them one bit. I think it is not of God. My advice is to give all proceeds from your book sales and such to His work alone. Don't live off of it. Work with your hands to earn your way and your message will remain pure. When filthy lucre gets involved, men are made merchandise of. Be careful and check your hearts.

All this said, please get the book and read it. They really do have important information for the church today. Be discerning as to how you ingest it all.
God is glorified here as usual and rottenness exposed. You can't go wrong there. But consider my points as your read and ponder. Check the scriptures above all things. Spend most of your time deep in the word and you cannot be deceived, ever.

And this is the response to the review of the book that I spent 2 hours writing.

"Pluripotent stem cells hold great promise in the field of regenerative medicine. Because they can propagate indefinitely, as well as give rise to every other cell type in the body (such as neurons, heart, pancreatic, and liver cells), they represent a single source of cells that could be used to replace those lost to damage or disease." -From Wiki

Hang on for a second while I explain some DNA science. The above explains basically scientists have reached the point of not needing embryo human cells, they've been there for some time actually 2009'ish.

My point to your point of 'Adam and Eve didn't need reprogrammed DNA' yes this is true. But as humans 'increase in knowledge' we have been able to print out organs (3D Printing) so that the issue of translation and rejection from another humans organ is eliminated.

The dark side to this coin? Sin.
The pride of life, the "hey I came up with this DNA marker to reprogram blah blah blah."

That is to say we are still in a fallen state as you (the reviewer) well know.

There is such a thing as Human DNA being altered. We are at the cusp of it, the only side you really can find info. readily on is the side they (the researchers) wish the public to see.

There are in the near future (if not already) going to be half human-half take your animal pick hybrid 'humans.'

You know that verse 'God sings over us.'

"The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17 (I love this verse)

Did you know the human DNA makes a song? see: blog.23andme(dot)com/23andme-and-you/dna-melody-play-it-again/ copy and past it's really neat!

Also, all of creation sings!

Psalms 96
"Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad;
let the sea resound, and all that is in it.
12 Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them;
let all the trees of the forest sing for joy.
13 Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes,
he comes to judge the earth.

Some other of mention sections in that psalm that are truth, for the word is truth and light.
The earth makes a tone, a hum, as do we, we have a DNA song the Great 'I AM' has created.

My point in saying all of the above is yes, it is possible to alter the DNA song God put into our very beings, and as you stated about other things this is indeed a scary thing to proceed with caution.

To alter what God made in His image? To use the knowledge gifted to someone whom is a DNA scientist for such outright evil, is a frightful thing indeed.

It is a darken and depraved mind that does this, it dose exist.

However, God also heals still and 'greater things we will do' not of ourselves but through and by Jesus. All about him. Also in that psalm it mentions giving all glory to God. Do you think someone who prints an organ will do so? Some might, many won't.

Getting into the Word of God, Listening to the Lord, Hearing from Him is so very critical in this hour we're in.

I agree with what you've written. Only to add to it more in agreement with what you've said but also to say yea the DNA stuff does exist.
Stay Well fellow follower of God.
Just thought this might help you out as far as insight.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #303 on: March 22, 2015, 02:44:16 AM »
I want a new laptop.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #304 on: March 22, 2015, 06:09:34 AM »
I would like a new car.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2015, 07:18:02 AM »
I want to open a Scandinavian restaurant and call it Happy Finnish.   

:oneliner:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #306 on: March 23, 2015, 12:38:15 AM »
^Gee, you really were the first to come up with that one. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #307 on: March 23, 2015, 11:28:35 AM »
I saw it at the Slymepit, couldn't resist.     :green:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #308 on: March 23, 2015, 11:42:41 PM »
You have to learn self control. :M

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #309 on: March 24, 2015, 04:58:23 PM »
Self-control is highly overrated.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #310 on: March 25, 2015, 12:17:05 AM »
I want a new job.

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #311 on: March 25, 2015, 04:27:46 AM »
Did anything become of that second offer?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #312 on: March 25, 2015, 06:01:57 AM »

My own place of course.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #313 on: March 25, 2015, 09:53:39 AM »

Hannah

« Reply #314 on: March 25, 2015, 11:38:25 AM »
a new computer...one that I build myself...