Educational

Author Topic: Raid  (Read 5396 times)

TheoK

Re: Raid
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2009, 12:10:05 PM »
I am an anarchist. Though if you're a commie yourself, you'd deny that anarchists can be racists and insist that all anarchists are leftists. Wrong.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2009, 12:15:54 PM »
I am an anarchist. Though if you're a commie yourself, you'd deny that anarchists can be racists and insist that all anarchists are leftists. Wrong.

Yes dear. /pats the Nazi pony on the head
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2009, 12:23:49 PM »
Why do German "autonomous" say that they're not leftists then?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2009, 12:26:12 PM »
Go back to playing with the Hitler doll. Daddy is busy at the moment.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2009, 12:31:39 PM »
Coward. You'll regret it when the towelheads take over this piece-of-shit country.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2009, 01:42:44 PM »
So Lit got there all right, then? :P
funny.  :laugh:
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2009, 02:39:10 PM »
Ah, yes, it makes sense to compare Nazi Germany to modern-day Sweden. What a fucking nutcase you are.

Yes, it does. They usually don't kille people physically here, but there is character-assasination, like when you oppose immigration and other PC shit.
Considering how much you hate sweden, Lit, I'd say that your not opposing immigration has more to do with your misanthropy and therefore desire to spread your suffering around that anything else.

By the way: the Nazis did not kill law-abiding people; it was very well known that Jews didn't have full civil rights in the Third Reich and it was illegal to be a communist or say anything insulting about Hitler. In the Third Reich you did not get randomly arrested and killed, like you were in the Soviet Union. But I understand it's embarrassing for John Lennon that the Nazi legal system was safer than the Soviet.  ::)
Uhm, like I said, Jews didn't have full citizenship and Poles were enemies in the war. Some disabled people were actually killed after their relatives had asked Hitler to give them eutanasia.
Lit, you seem to think "citizen" and "person" are the same thing- Odeon's initial statement wasn't about citizens and neither was yours.  You switched halfway through.

They killed quite a few of the law-abiding people instead.
See?

Why the hell would an anarchist equate citizenship with personhood?  More to the point, why would you care so much about laws?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »
Why the hell would an anarchist equate citizenship with personhood?  More to the point, why would you care so much about laws?

I don't care about laws, I just wanted to point out that Nazi Germany wasn't more oppressive in this respect than the "democracies" of today, which says a hell of a lot more about the "democracies".

And yes, I like to spread my suffering, especially to people who don't share my values. Just idiots and cowards want the people to be defenseless against the tyrants, like we are in Europe.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2009, 05:45:17 PM »
:LMAO:

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2009, 06:55:37 PM »
I don't care about reality, therefore I just wanted to point out that Nazi Germany wasn't more oppressive in this respect than the "democracies" of today, which says a hell of a lot more about the "democracies".
Fixed.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2009, 07:37:47 PM »
Sorry, just going to have to step in and interrupt the laughter. Most credible moral philosophers don't believe in political obligation these days - so really in academia Lit has more backing than you tbh. Might want to start by reading A. John Simmons, Joseph Raz, Noam Chomsky and so on...

(btw I have spent today in the library pouring over books on the whole matter - so if you fancy arguing here, go for it. Make sure you read some books first mind)

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2009, 07:41:36 PM »
Sorry, just going to have to step in and interrupt the laughter. Most credible moral philosophers don't believe in political obligation these days - so really in academia Lit has more backing than you tbh. Might want to start by reading A. John Simmons, Joseph Raz, Noam Chomsky and so on...

(btw I have spent today in the library pouring over books on the whole matter - so if you fancy arguing here, go for it. Make sure you be able to match my level of pretention first; if you manage to best me without citing the same books I have chosen to read I'll feel like a loser for wasting my day)
Fixed.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2009, 01:19:21 AM »

(btw I have spent today in the library pouring over books on the whole matter - so if you fancy arguing here, go for it. Make sure you read some books first mind)

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2009, 05:58:02 AM »
There is no political obligation. How can that not be obvious to an intelligent, not self-deluding person?

But like I said before: it's much easier to accept the oppression and laugh at us who tell the truth.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2009, 06:26:53 AM »

(btw I have spent today in the library pouring over books on the whole matter - so if you fancy arguing here, go for it. Make sure you be able to match my level of pretention first; if you manage to best me without citing the same books I have chosen to read I'll feel like a loser for wasting my day)
Fixed.
Rather unfunny. Just thought I would point out that I chose to read about Political Obligation because its a way of getting my 3 essays that I have to do overlap, so really I have saved myself a lot of time.

I actually wonder if anyone else in the thread knows what Political Obligation actually is....