Are you messy or neat

messy
7 (46.7%)
neat
4 (26.7%)
who gives a shit
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Messy or neat  (Read 944 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Messy or neat
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 12:05:03 AM »
I like it neat but i dont have enough space. I clean all flickn day.some disorganization is distraction, I will do it purposefully because i cant clean something elsewhere in my life. It really bothers me to see somethings a mess.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »
Supposedly your personal hygiene is less than neat. If true, why's that when you like it neat elsewhere?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 04:47:15 PM »
Supposedly your personal hygiene is less than neat. If true, why's that when you like it neat elsewhere?

Hey, give him some credit.

At least the subject matter of that post included something besides swaggering boasts of his proficiency in the handling of his One-eyed, Purple-headed, Flying Yogurt Sling.
 :evillaugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 04:48:10 PM »
It's an honest question, Dawg.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 06:11:58 PM »

AHhh, but I was bullying him.

(besides, I just wanted to say One-eyed, Purple-headed, Flying Yogurt Sling, again.)

:laugh:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 07:49:44 PM »
Messy, but sanitary. No dirty dishes or food left out.
Basically, If I spend alot of time in one place....things beging to pile up.

Mail, papers, boxes, parts and stuff just seem to collect where ever they land.
The garage is usually quite organized.....not the case at the moment though.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 01:06:21 AM »
If I get bored I become more neat.

Me too. Sometimes I rearrange furniture just for the heck of it.  :zoinks:
Park.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 03:22:54 AM »

AHhh, but I was bullying him.

(besides, I just wanted to say One-eyed, Purple-headed, Flying Yogurt Sling, again.)

:laugh:

:asthing:

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 12:23:20 AM »
Words arent bulling me, no one could do that. Somethings are out my controll, so i find best possible solution is to try my best i cleaned all day didnt eat dinner till 9pm wasnt even hungry all day cleaning to tease someone i cant put my FINGER on why lol stroker stroke rub rub my house isnt worth the work i did today that attitude can make me forget even when i try because it bothers me i have to do some cleaning
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »
So will you answer my question?

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 11:10:12 PM »
I suspect my detergent was messed with, going too far, this goes beyond belief. I got called "ADAM" from the bible. It wasnt said to me, but I" herd" and then checked logically. My multi says "ADAM" on it to lol NOW brand

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2009, 02:20:53 AM »
Messy.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »
I go to both extremes.

I organise like a madman, then let it go to clutter (I should post a pic of my garage, with massively organised, labeled cubbies for everything, piled well beyond reason with other unlikely "keeps"), then go back to ultra organised, then lazy, messy, chaos.

Life is a wave and I ride the tippy top of it, until I am carried to the depths of the wave's trough.

I have no explanation.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2009, 06:40:16 PM »
I go to both extremes.

I organise like a madman, then let it go to clutter (I should post a pic of my garage, with massively organised, labeled cubbies for everything, piled well beyond reason with other unlikely "keeps"), then go back to ultra organised, then lazy, messy, chaos.

Life is a wave and I ride the tippy top of it, until I am carried to the depths of the wave's trough.

I have no explanation.

I do that too.

I go on cleaning/organizing kicks when I'm stressed out.  ::)

I should just drink wine and say screw it, because it never stays organized for long anyways, I always clutter it up again.  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2009, 07:02:15 PM »
I go to both extremes.

I have no explanation.

I do that too.

I go on cleaning/organizing kicks when I'm stressed out.  ::)

I should just drink wine and say screw it, because it never stays organized for long anyways, I always clutter it up again.  :laugh:

With me, it's the opposite. Stress leads to indescribable chaos.

During those quickly passing, highly volatile "zen moments,"  I am neat and I often hack away with broad blade strokes at the cluttered tangle of my life. Zen does not last for me, though.

It never has.