Author Topic: U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife  (Read 246 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife
« on: February 17, 2009, 12:03:02 PM »
U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife
Mon Feb 16, 6:18 pm ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) – The founder of a U.S. Muslim television network has been arrested and charged with murdering his wife by beheading her, the network's Web site and local media reported.

Muzzammil Hassan, founder and CEO of Buffalo, N.Y.-based Bridges TV which launched in 2004 with a mission to show Muslims in a more positive light, was charged after reporting the death of his wife, Aasiya Hassan, 37, on Thursday night.

After Hassan, 44, told police his wife was at the Bridges TV offices, in the village of Orchard Park, they found her body there, beheaded, The Buffalo News reported.

Authorities said Aasiya Hassan, with whom Hassan had two children, had recently filed for divorce and had an order of protection mandating that he leave their home as of February 6.

He was being held in a county detention center charged with second-degree murder.

"Our deepest condolences and prayers go out to the families of the victim," a statement on the network's Web site said on Monday. "We request that their right to privacy be respected."

"There had been problems before and there had been prior incidents of physical abuse," Corey Hogan, whose law firm Hogan Willig represented Aasiya Hassan in the divorce proceeding, told the newspaper.

(Editing by Alan Elsner)

More positive huh :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

Re: U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 12:11:07 PM »
The towelheads are headless, I've always said so.  :P

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 12:14:51 PM »
I guess whether it's 'positive' or not depends on your value system; in some cultures, it would be the honorable thing to do.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 12:17:25 PM »
We shall be grateful to get our boring western cultures enriched by the Muslims.  ::)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 12:57:02 PM »
 :o

TheoK

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 01:00:44 PM »
We have that shit all over Europe, not beheading, but group rapes against blonde girls, "honour" killings and that shit.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 01:12:28 PM »
We have that shit all over Europe, not beheading, but group rapes against blonde girls, "honour" killings and that shit.

In Saint Louis, Missouri, there was a Muslim father who stabbed his own sixteen year old daughter to death for getting a part time job against his wishes and dating a young black man, in a so-called "honor killing".

The FBI had him under audio surveillance because they had reason to believe he was a terrorist with Abu Nidal and they recorded Tina Isa's murder.  So they turned the tape over to the local prosecutor.

P7PSP

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 06:28:53 PM »
We shall be grateful to get our boring western cultures enriched by the Muslims.  ::)
No fucking shit.  :plus:

TheoK

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 06:43:23 PM »
There are Euro politicians saying that for real... :grrr:

P7PSP

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »
Pandering to the Religion of Trash happens here as well.