Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: MMR
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 07:52:43 PM »
Why would he even do that?

Get more money for research ::)
I would rather have him waste it then it go on some curebie group tbh.
I would rather the money be given to ME or at least not go toward endangering children- I hope he didn't consider that risk before publishing because that woudl be evil
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 11:06:59 PM »
Well that's it, I wouldn't recommend large amounts of it, but the amount a kid gets in his or her lifetime isn't going to do anything.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 02:24:48 AM »
Well that's it, I wouldn't recommend large amounts of it, but the amount a kid gets in his or her lifetime isn't going to do anything.

And just think how much less mercury is used today and the safeguards they put on it. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 06:03:33 AM »
People just want something else to blame. They can't accept that it's their own genetics or just luck. Sounds like they just don't want their autistic kid. The thing is, these kids pick up on that vibe, considering how discrete their parents are about their feelings.  ::)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 08:40:35 AM »
and they feel like reject mutants and blow up their school.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 12:27:13 PM »
People just want something else to blame. They can't accept that it's their own genetics or just luck. Sounds like they just don't want their autistic kid. The thing is, these kids pick up on that vibe, considering how discrete their parents are about their feelings.  ::)

Or maybe some parents with an autistic child want to do whatever they can to help their child have a happy and healthy life and minimize the risk that they will injure their child further.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 03:57:03 PM »
It's a guilt trip, basically. "If only I hadn't allowed him/her to be vaccinated..."
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 06:36:13 PM »
Too much mercury makes kids gay!  :ghey: Granted this is only anecdotal evidence but think about it. I need money from the Government to study this further.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 06:56:39 PM »
Too much mercury makes kids gay!  :ghey: Granted this is only anecdotal evidence but think about it. I need money from the Government to study this further.

:lol:

:plus:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 07:58:58 PM »
i want a grant for comparing different benzos and comparing various opiates and opioids and seeing how alcohol affects pills, does it enhance the experience or is it just wasted calories and money to mix stuff, i'd also like to put together a recipe book for pill/alcohol cocktails and name them by the mood they produce. i'd also get vodzy to research psychedelics and other crap i don't use so i could add more recipes to the book. it would be a massive drug lover's guide. i'd also include instructions for acquiring, manufacturing and growing and using. and pretty artsy pictures of different drugs... it'd be a huge drugcyclopedia! ooh a drug magazine would be good too with lots of articles about drugs and essays and ads for different drugs and featured drug of the week or summat and a dear druggie section where people can ask questions. and there'd be drug quizzes and polls and surveys and posters and druggie celeb interviews.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 10:10:31 PM »
i want a grant for comparing different benzos and comparing various opiates and opioids and seeing how alcohol affects pills, does it enhance the experience or is it just wasted calories and money to mix stuff, i'd also like to put together a recipe book for pill/alcohol cocktails and name them by the mood they produce. i'd also get vodzy to research psychedelics and other crap i don't use so i could add more recipes to the book. it would be a massive drug lover's guide. i'd also include instructions for acquiring, manufacturing and growing and using. and pretty artsy pictures of different drugs... it'd be a huge drugcyclopedia! ooh a drug magazine would be good too with lots of articles about drugs and essays and ads for different drugs and featured drug of the week or summat and a dear druggie section where people can ask questions. and there'd be drug quizzes and polls and surveys and posters and druggie celeb interviews.

And random drug taking :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 01:45:07 AM »
that goes without saying. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2009, 04:48:22 AM »

Or maybe some parents with an autistic child want to do whatever they can to help their child have a happy and healthy life and minimize the risk that they will injure their child further.

Sure, but its about balance. If you focus on every possible thing that will harm your kids, you'll go insane.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 07:02:38 PM »
Not to mention make your kids insane.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Teejay

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2009, 02:35:28 PM »
THE doctor who sparked the scare over the safety of the MMR vaccine for children changed and misreported results in his research, creating the appearance of a possible link with autism, a Sunday Times investigation has found.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article5683671.ece

Ha Ha Ha

He has been  :pwned: