Educational

Author Topic: Why hate Jews  (Read 5082 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Why hate Jews
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2009, 03:53:42 PM »
/shrugs

You did miss the point.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2009, 07:19:00 AM »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2009, 07:31:21 AM »
 :puke:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2009, 07:39:52 AM »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2009, 08:05:43 AM »
I know this is somewhat simplistic  but why have some many people  throughout  the ages picked the Jews .  Different.kept to themselves or just a scapegoat  and easy
  i think that is because they chose themselves as the chosen people in gods eyes when they wrote the bible.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2009, 10:54:15 AM »
god chose them. it's not their fault they are awesome in god's eyes. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2009, 03:31:04 PM »
I know this is somewhat simplistic  but why have some many people  throughout  the ages picked the Jews .  Different.kept to themselves or just a scapegoat  and easy
  i think that is because they chose themselves as the chosen people in gods eyes when they wrote the bible.
Why would they choose someone else as god's chosen?   Anyone who writes something like that would do so.   All the people back then fought for a god.   It was like their national flag.  The Jews would go to battle with someone and their god would be put up against the other people's god/gods.   If they won, it was because their god is the strongest or the only god.   If they lost, it was because they were being punished.   They wouldn't say they lost because their enemy's god/gods were stronger or theirs didn't exist.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2009, 07:10:25 AM »
Why would they choose someone else as god's chosen?   Anyone who writes something like that would do so.   All the people back then fought for a god.   It was like their national flag.  The Jews would go to battle with someone and their god would be put up against the other people's god/gods.   If they won, it was because their god is the strongest or the only god.   If they lost, it was because they were being punished.   They wouldn't say they lost because their enemy's god/gods were stronger or theirs didn't exist.
i never said they wouldn't.
my statement implied that it has caused them so much grief.
jealousy.
Misunderstood.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »
i never said they wouldn't.
my statement implied that it has caused them so much grief.
jealousy.
Now it does because a lot of other people supposedly worship the same god.   The largest monotheistic religions (Christianity, Islam and Judaism) all claim to be related to the god of Abraham.  Back when it was normal to be the chosen people of your local deity, it probably did not make people that jealous.   The other nations had their own gods that they thought were the one true god or more powerful than the god of Israel (or Abraham).   It wasn't that uncommon back then to create a religion and make your local people the favorites of god. 

If you live your life as to not make others jealous, you won't be striving to succeed really imo.   People get jealous over bullshit.   The god of Abraham is bullshit.   I guess it is the fault of the rest of the world for getting jealous for not being chosen by bullshit.   The "god's chosen" attitude of Jewish people is a different story, but it happens to a lot of religious people who think they are righteous for one reason or another.   They think that they deserve to have the world handed to them on a silver platter, because god has blessed them for one reason or another.   That attitude does offend and irritate people.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2009, 11:17:21 PM »
I like Jews. There pretty to look at:

Mmmmmmm Joey.
Park.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2009, 05:33:19 PM »
One of my nicest customers was a Rabi
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2009, 04:06:00 AM »

it's like pokemon:

"moses i choose you!"
"my jesus will beat your crummy moses!"
"nowai d00d!"
"yawai!"
"nuh huh!"
"yuh huh!"
etc. etc.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2009, 12:24:47 PM »
:GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2009, 11:05:26 AM »
All depends on what is meant by 'Jews' though:

The biggest surprise during his research came when he started looking at the archaeological evidence from the biblical era.

“I was not raised as a ancient alien, but like all other Israelis I took it for granted that the Jews were a people living in Judea and that they were exiled by the Romans in 70AD.

“But once I started looking at the evidence, I discovered that the kingdoms of David and Solomon were legends.

“Similarly with the exile. In fact, you can’t explain Jewishness without exile. But when I started to look for history books describing the events of this exile, I couldn’t find any. Not one.

“That was because the Romans did not exile people. In fact, Jews in Palestine were overwhelming peasants and all the evidence suggests they stayed on their lands.”

Instead, he believes an alternative theory is more plausible: the exile was a myth promoted by early Christians to recruit Jews to the new faith. “Christians wanted later generations of Jews to believe that their ancestors had been exiled as a punishment from God.”

So, if there was no exile, how is it that so many Jews ended up scattered around the globe before the modern state of Israel began encouraging them to “return”?

Dr. Sand said that, in the centuries immediately preceding and following the Christian era, Judaism was a proselytising religion, desperate for converts. “This is mentioned in the Roman literature of the time.”

Jews travelled to other regions seeking converts, particularly in Yemen and among the Berber tribes of North Africa. Centuries later, the people of the Khazar kingdom in what is today south Russia, would convert en masse to Judaism, becoming the genesis of the Ashkenazi Jews of central and eastern Europe.

Dr. Sand pointed to the strange state of denial in which most Israelis live, noting that papers offered extensive coverage recently to the discovery of the capital of the Khazar kingdom next to the Caspian Sea.

Ynet, the website of Israel’s most popular newspaper, Yedioth Ahronoth, headlined the story: “Russian archaeologists find long-lost Jewish capital.” And yet none of the papers, he added, had considered the significance of this find to standard accounts of Jewish history.

One further question is prompted by Dr Sand’s account, as he himself notes: if most Jews never left the Holy Land, what became of them?

“It is not taught in Israeli schools but most of the early ancient alien leaders, including David Ben Gurion [Israel’s first prime minister], believed that the Palestinians were the descendants of the area’s original Jews. They believed the Jews had later converted to Islam.”

Dr. Sand attributed his colleagues’ reticence to engage with him to an implicit acknowledgement by many that the whole edifice of “Jewish history” taught at Israeli universities is built like a house of cards.

http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/55690

"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Scrapheap

« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2009, 11:17:52 PM »
I wrote: "If you have a ruthless enemy". Then nothing will help.

Read: "He will triumph, he who knows when to fight, and not to fight" Sun-Tzu