Educational

Author Topic: Why hate Jews  (Read 5077 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Why hate Jews
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2009, 07:40:16 PM »
Why should I? What makes you think that your uni is special? Try real life some time.
Because at least when you go out in the street you don't have religious nutters harrassing other students en masse or converting vulnerable people to extreme versions of Christianity. Frankly I think if people are that moronic, they should not be allowed to attend university imo.

I had people try to convert me to their religion when I went to university also.  Their MO was insidious.  First they tried to befriend me and then they tried to convert me, but fortunately I was not susceptible to conversion.

We also had itinerant sidewalk Fundamentalist preachers screaming their messages to the students as they passed.
Some of their conversion tactics are even worse than the ones that you describe - one included trying 6 on 1 conversations. They also try to hijack pretty much every event for conversion week. Wanna play table tennis in your college? Best join the Christian table tennis tournament. Wanna to walk across a bridge into town? Best learn how to walk through people. Wanna go to your lectures? Best close your eyes to avoid the array of hoodies with religious nonsense written on them.

Its ridiculous that they don't ban the whole thing. I have a V for Vendetta mask on order for conversion week.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »
what the fuck is conversion week?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2009, 07:23:45 AM »
Don't know if this has already been stated, but the reason there are many Jewish bankers and other academic proffessionals is because this has been their trade for many generations. Why? They were not granted the right to own land and hence farm in ye olde Europe. They had no choice but to live in the towns and carry out the jobs they could to make a living in exchange for their food.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2009, 07:31:42 AM »
The fact is that nearly no-one would recognise a Jew as one on the street.

Look for the hooked nose.

One reason a lot of people hate them is because they frequently exclude non Jews, and historically they did a lot of the banking. Or they just watched a Woody Allen movie.

The main thing I don't like about them is how they push to reproduce quickly, although they are not the worst offenders.

I knew I wrote that last post for a reason...

So yeah, nothing to do with being greedy. Also, any racial/ethnic/religious minority will act exclusively because, of course, they are treated the same way :P
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2009, 04:20:38 PM »
and the noses are hot, i dunno how that can be an insult. jews have obviously awesome noses. also their awesome hair gives them away. racists are just jealous.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2009, 08:32:21 PM »
Don't know if this has already been stated, but the reason there are many Jewish bankers and other academic proffessionals is because this has been their trade for many generations. Why? They were not granted the right to own land and hence farm in ye olde Europe. They had no choice but to live in the towns and carry out the jobs they could to make a living in exchange for their food.

It's kind of ironic though to not grant their right to own land back then, because by being bankers instead, they technically own anything paid via loans whenever it be land, assets or resources. I guess that's where the idea that they own everything comes from, because well, when you buy something with a loan, the loaner is technically the owner of the purchase until it's paid off. Also when the loan is defaulted, the loaner can seize the assets purchased. It's a brilliant scam come to think of it. I mean if you want to gain ownership of everything and turn in some cash, give people outrageous loans with high interest rates so when the loan defaults, or the debtor goes insolvent, you'll gain that asset while making a profit. Continue this cycle while accumulating more real money and soon enough you'll own everything with immense wealth. Although there are two problems though, one, this tends to destroy the economy if done too quickly and therefore production and prosperity is lost; and two, it has a high risk of backfiring if you don't sustain the cycle or have cash flow to sustain current assets; because the maintenance costs of holding all those assets could eventually see you go bankrupt too if there's insufficient cash flow.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:49:20 PM by Nexus »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2009, 01:36:33 AM »
Why should I? What makes you think that your uni is special? Try real life some time.
Because at least when you go out in the street you don't have religious nutters harrassing other students en masse or converting vulnerable people to extreme versions of Christianity. Frankly I think if people are that moronic, they should not be allowed to attend university imo.

Face it, your uni isn't special. It's just a sheltered existence with some quirks, and certainly not unique.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2009, 01:38:43 AM »
It's actually weird that religious people are considered mentally sane.

Or people who accept nazi ideology; or bigots; or racists... ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2009, 02:00:30 AM »

Face it, your uni isn't special. It's just a sheltered existence with some quirks, and certainly not unique.
I would love for you to tell me about a place in the UK (or perhaps even Europe) which is anything like my ridiculous uni.

TheoK

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2009, 04:31:58 AM »

Or people who think they can defend themselves without guns.  :hahaha:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2009, 03:36:19 PM »

Or people who think they can defend themselves without guns.  :hahaha:

The sad thing is that that's your idea of an insult.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2009, 03:45:15 PM »
If you have a ruthless enemy, you must either be stupid, self-delusive or defeatist to say that you'd have a chance without a gun. Or a fanatic. But you're not a fanatic.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2009, 03:51:21 PM »
You forgot an alternative. Several, in fact. "Intelligent" comes to mind. A result of your missing the point, I believe, but then, that was expected.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2009, 03:52:19 PM »
I wrote: "If you have a ruthless enemy". Then nothing will help.