Educational

Author Topic: Free speach US vs EU  (Read 593 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Free speach US vs EU
« on: January 22, 2009, 06:11:50 AM »
I saw this article today http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7842344.stm

A Dutch court has ordered prosecutors to put a right-wing politician on trial for making anti-Islamic statements.

Freedom Party leader Geert Wilders made a controversial film last year equating Islam with violence and has likened the Koran to Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.

Seems weird here you can say most anything it seems that's not the case there. :-\
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

Re: Free speach US vs EU
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 07:11:36 AM »
If you say that immigrants rape more than Swedes, which they do, and that as good as all gang rapes are performed by foreigners from specific countries, which they are, you can get a harder punishment than the rapists.  ::)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 07:22:57 AM by TheoK »

P7PSP

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 08:05:37 AM »
I've said worse than that about that POS religion. Fuck Islam.

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 08:06:33 AM »
 :agreed: :plus:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 11:49:57 AM »
I saw this article today http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7842344.stm

A Dutch court has ordered prosecutors to put a right-wing politician on trial for making anti-Islamic statements.

Freedom Party leader Geert Wilders made a controversial film last year equating Islam with violence and has likened the Koran to Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.

Seems weird here you can say most anything it seems that's not the case there. :-\

I think it's partly because of the Nazis and WW II; people in Europe were so eager to make sure it would never happen again that they overshot the mark a bit in curtailing freedom of expression and protecting minorities.  It's all very well to protect a proportionally peaceful, law-abiding and vulnerable minority from defamation and scape-goating, but the architects of the system don't seem to have envisioned and are unwilling to acknowledge the existence of a minority with a well documented religiously and culturally based disposition towards violent, criminal and predatory behaviours, the criticism of which is in some cases warranted and beneficial to society at large.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 12:10:04 AM »
If you say that immigrants rape more than Swedes, which they do, and that as good as all gang rapes are performed by foreigners from specific countries, which they are, you can get a harder punishment than the rapists.  ::)
Does it offend you, as a former Nazi, when Muslims are compared to Hitler?

TheoK

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 05:08:02 AM »
Does it offend you, as a former Nazi, when Muslims are compared to Hitler?

No, it's just a stupid comparison.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 05:47:56 AM »
Too me it's not so much what was said but the fact that someone can co to jail for there words and expressing their thoughts. Who decides what is reasonable and what is not

George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 05:50:54 AM »
Too me it's not so much what was said but the fact that someone can co to jail for there words and expressing their thoughts. Who decides what is reasonable and what is not

The fucking court. :grrr: I never thought that the freedom-loving Dutch would make such embarassment of themselves, though.  :-\

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 05:53:00 AM »
Well then the court is wrong

George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 05:57:48 AM »
Well then the court is wrong

:agreed:

The court is a bunch of PC cowards, licking politician ass instead of acting like an independent part of the state, like it should in a democracy.  :grrr:

P7PSP

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 08:42:48 AM »
That is totally cunty convicting someone for daring to call the Religion of Shite for what it is.

TheoK

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 08:46:26 AM »
That is totally cunty convicting someone for daring to call the Religion of Shite for what it is.

:agreed: :plus:

Those towelheads don't belong in Europe to start with. The people in that court should be sent to fucking Iran or something.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 08:55:21 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 08:50:03 AM »
The unexpected thing is that it's in the Netherlands. You could expect this from a worthless self-hating country like Sweden, Germany or the UK but the Dutch are known for their tolerant laws. I guess they are forced to accept the New World Order like anyone else now.  :grrr:

TheoK

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 08:58:24 AM »
The frog-eaters have convicted Brigitte Bardot several times for speaking the truth about the sandniggers. Though the French were always a bunch of idiots.