Author Topic: GOBAMA OBAMA!!!  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
Re: GOBAMA OBAMA!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2009, 02:42:31 PM »
The USA is run by lots of kings & queens and their lords & nobles who run their little empires

start at the local level and their is the king of the police department and another one is king of the fire department, the queen of the school system and on it goes up to the state level where more rulers of their little empires exsist, the welfare department queen & the highway king and on it goes.

They select a head tax collector at the town level, the state level and the national level and let the morons vote for choice A or B

It was rather funny as shit to watch millions of morons cheer on the new national tax collector who doesn't give a shit about the peasants at all, just collecting enough money to feed all the kings & queens that hired hiim.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2009, 01:57:29 AM »
I thought he was president ages ago. The presidential campaign took long enough. Why does everything over there take so long?

The Presidential election is the Tuesday after the first Monday in November, but the President does not assume the office until noon Eastern Time on Inauguration Day, January 20th.  Between these times, he is the President-elect, so there can be an orderly transition from one President to the next one.

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2009, 02:05:08 AM »
We vote on the second Sunday in September and on Monday we usually have a new cowardly government.  :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2009, 08:44:20 AM »

Who runs our country, besides Big Money, as always?
obama made a statement that no lobbyist would work for his administration in the same capacity as they were a lobbyist.  also, once they leave his administratio, if they become a lobbyist, they will not have any contacy with his presicency.

i think this is important.  unlike BUSH, his presidency is not for sale.  and now the regular peaople, those just trying to eke by in life will get a fair shake.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2009, 10:49:28 AM »

obama made a statement that no lobbyist would work for his administration in the same capacity as they were a lobbyist.  also, once they leave his administratio, if they become a lobbyist, they will not have any contacy with his presicency.

i think this is important.  unlike BUSH, his presidency is not for sale.  and now the regular peaople, those just trying to eke by in life will get a fair shake.

Hope you're right.

I was being a little sarcastic, but I have high hopes in Obama making some of the right moves. Even a few would help a lot!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2009, 05:11:40 AM »
Heute die Welt, morgen die Sonnensystem! (Apologies to the Illuminati for any gefuckt grammar.)
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

TheoK

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2009, 05:19:26 AM »
Das System.  ;)

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2009, 05:21:28 AM »
 :zoinks:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2009, 05:28:58 AM »
Somehow that's the type of phonograph I picture you having,  I have one too :)
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2009, 05:31:25 AM »
I have a Royal typewriter from 1924 here in the cellar where I have the computer.  8)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2009, 05:35:19 AM »
I love old stuff
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2009, 05:35:52 AM »
Ditto.  :agreed:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2009, 04:15:29 AM »

I hope he's a man of his word. Right now he seems to be.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2009, 05:18:31 AM »
Yeah, Odeon, keep dreaming and be glad you don't live in this fucked-up country. And get ready for the New Great Depression, brought to you by Uncle Sam, whose policy is "Even though we've never been able to fix the economy--and have made it worse instead--that's not going to stop us trying."

And he's not going to decrim, much less legalize pot. Well, at least he was honest about that--unlike that scumbag Clinton. I HEARD Bill Clinton promise patients he would. And then he turns around and has more people arrested for pot than George I. And had all those folks killed at Mt carmel (Waco to you) for having the temerity to actually believe they had the right to own guns that were legally purchased and documented. What idiots they were, huh? And how about passing that Anti-Terror act within DAYS after OK City? How'd they get that written so quickly huh?

Fuck politicians. Useless bags of shit most of them and murderers or accomplices to murder. Ooops-- I just described 90 percent of Humanity, too.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2009, 05:19:30 AM »
Das System.  ;)

Du bist korrect. Danke schon.