7 (53.8%)
Go to a fast food place and eat inside
4 (30.8%)
Get take out and eat in car
2 (15.4%)
Get take out and eat alone some where
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Eating out  (Read 381 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Eating out
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 03:59:58 PM »
I sometimes take a nibble of my chinese as I take it home.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 04:20:51 PM »
I really don't give a shit. If someone looks at me while i'm eating in public i'll probably open mouth smile so food oozes out, or flip them off. >:D

:laugh:

I had to laugh, because I feel grouchy, and sweaty.    Everything is too slow, and I hate everyone, but I am starting to calmn down.
Its like I too the steroidal hormone, but I didn't.   I cut down on the wolfberry to, which can increase testosterone if your deficent.  I did, however consume alot of ginseng today.  I bet it was something to do with autonomy that set it of to start at least.  Chamomile tea makes one sweat, and toxins come out that way.  You can get grouchy if you do it too much.  5 tea bags, 1.5grams each.  A hormone gets promoted that makes skin beautiful to.   I see the word hormone,  I don't like that word, makes me pissed at the world.

I should close my mouth when I eat :laugh:  I have no appetite, so I am not surprised that I will have a preconscious desire to "spit it out." :o  I do love to eat, and I understand about my energy.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 06:13:39 PM »
Huh?