Educational

Author Topic: Good old scientology. It never fails.  (Read 807 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Good old scientology. It never fails.
« on: January 08, 2009, 09:28:26 AM »
To kill people. You would think mr. travolta would learn. No the cult basically is the cause of his son's death, but he still blindly follows. That guy is way too smart to be that stupid.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Good old scientology. It never fails.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 10:29:53 AM »
my thoughts exactly. probably tried to give his epileptic son magical scifi treatment instead of medication.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 10:44:11 AM »
my thoughts exactly. probably tried to give his epileptic son magical scifi treatment instead of medication.

I really hope scientology gets its tax exemption taken away soon. Once their cashflow gets sort of cut they'll have to make changes just to stop the exponential hatred of them. And maybe they'll change things so they stop killing people and destroying families.
I will never stop...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 10:49:17 AM »
it's a cult. you never leave. they find out all your secrets and blackmail you with them. they probably got Tom confessing he's gay on tape. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 10:54:12 AM »
it's a cult. you never leave. they find out all your secrets and blackmail you with them. they probably got Tom confessing he's gay on tape. :P

I wish there was some way to destroy them. Mark bunker made it clear what they are actually capable of, showed us how to protest and avoid having our pics taken...

But thats not really doing anything. Damn you scientology. :thumbdn:
I will never stop...

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 12:12:50 PM »
To kill people. You would think mr. travolta would learn. No the cult basically is the cause of his son's death, but he still blindly follows. That guy is way too smart to be that stupid.

His son had been on Depakote for the seizures, but they kept having to increase the dose to control the seizures and then there were serious side effects, so he had to come off of it.

I don't know if they tried any other anti-seizure medications.

The son had Kawasaki Syndrome when he was little, but I don't know if that could have had anything to do with why he would die of a seizure.

TheoK

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 12:18:42 PM »
Kawasaki Syndrome?  ??? Does that mean he was obsessed with motorcycles?  :P

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »

You need to watch more house man.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »
I fooled you again!  :asthing: :lol:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 02:43:09 PM »

Google is your friend.

:P

http://www.cdc.gov/kawasaki/

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 03:32:04 PM »
I fooled you again!  :asthing: :lol:

....... :-\

Dude... I'm glad you're so well adjusted then. :wanker:
I will never stop...

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 07:18:41 PM »

I wish there was some way to destroy them. Mark bunker made it clear what they are actually capable of, showed us how to protest and avoid having our pics taken...

If you're going to protest, don't get your Guy Fawkes mask online.  I heard Scientology bought thousands of them.  My guess is they're re-selling them online in an effort to collect contact information from buyers.  Then, they've got your ass before you even show up to your first protest.  If it were me, I'd get one in a bricks-and-mortar costume shop and pay cash for it, leaving no contact info.

I watched some of the Angry Gay Pope's videos (before he got thrown off YouTube, that is).  In one, there's this lady who just walks around among the protesters pointing a camcorder at everyone.  I could have sworn I saw a dark filter over the lens.  Probably just a neutral-density filter but it could have also been an infrared.  Make sure your mask is impervious to infrared, or your face just might shine right through it in infrared.  (Most camcorders are sensitive to infrared as well as visible.)

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 07:50:23 PM »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 09:50:37 PM »

If you're going to protest, don't get your Guy Fawkes mask online.  I heard Scientology bought thousands of them.  My guess is they're re-selling them online in an effort to collect contact information from buyers.  Then, they've got your ass before you even show up to your first protest.  If it were me, I'd get one in a bricks-and-mortar costume shop and pay cash for it, leaving no contact info.

I watched some of the Angry Gay Pope's videos (before he got thrown off YouTube, that is).  In one, there's this lady who just walks around among the protesters pointing a camcorder at everyone.  I could have sworn I saw a dark filter over the lens.  Probably just a neutral-density filter but it could have also been an infrared.  Make sure your mask is impervious to infrared, or your face just might shine right through it in infrared.  (Most camcorders are sensitive to infrared as well as visible.)

I'm aware of a lot of the tricks scientologists use, and i've read all about their history and how scary they can actually be. They really are horribly nasty people. I still had no idea that they were actually buying up the guy fawkes masks in order to turn a profit though. What the fucking hell. Like I said before I wish there was a way to really destroy them fully, because protesting doesn't seem to be doing anything but making them out to be "victims". They are so good at that.
I will never stop...

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 04:40:25 AM »
In one, there's this lady who just walks around among the protesters pointing a camcorder at everyone.  I could have sworn I saw a dark filter over the lens.  Probably just a neutral-density filter but it could have also been an infrared.

Or it could just be that she left the lens cap on.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?