Author Topic: L Ron Hubbard  (Read 1640 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: L Ron Hubbard
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 10:00:33 AM »

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 05:11:41 PM »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 06:22:33 PM »
YUCK :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2009, 10:59:28 AM »
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104274/

Do people really follow the teachings of this prick? Jesus.
I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »
They have a scientology place in the city where they offer those personality tests. I have thought about taking the personality test and then telling them I am autistic. Wondering how they would take that considering they don't believe in ASDs and other stuff.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »
They'd probably try to convince you that you weren't.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2009, 10:17:21 PM »
They would, oh queen of flame. I took one of these so called tests, and I got that exact result.

This is why mr. travolta's poor son is dead now. Fucking scientologist ignorant pissing fuckhead motherfucking son of a BITCH.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2009, 10:33:24 PM »
 :P

and,

Yeah. My introduction to the scary side of Scientology came here: http://www.apologeticsindex.org/My%209%20Lives%20In%20Scientology.pdf

This woman was a member of a psychology newsgroup I used to post on. She was involved with L. Ron Hubbard's son shortly before his suicide. She made it onto the Sea Org and got to see and experience the worst of the cult brainwashing firsthand. She managed to extricate herself nonetheless and wrote this testimonal.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2009, 10:36:58 PM »
 :-[

Well. You know why I hate them then.
I will never stop...

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2009, 12:08:15 PM »
They have a scientology place in the city where they offer those personality tests. I have thought about taking the personality test and then telling them I am autistic. Wondering how they would take that considering they don't believe in ASDs and other stuff.

No!  No!  No!  Please...

You don't want to draw their attention.  Once again, I'll mention that I have a friend who's a member of Anonymous.  There's a real good reason they protest incognito.  Because once the Scilons find out who you are, they won't leave you alone.  If you take that test, they'll have your contact info and they'll never get off your back.  They may even take advantage of any vulnerability they notice in you.  Stay away from them, please.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2009, 12:36:14 PM »
The fair game policy. These guys will actually attack you if you threaten their cult.
I will never stop...

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2009, 08:25:05 PM »

No!  No!  No!  Please...

You don't want to draw their attention.  Once again, I'll mention that I have a friend who's a member of Anonymous.  There's a real good reason they protest incognito.  Because once the Scilons find out who you are, they won't leave you alone.  If you take that test, they'll have your contact info and they'll never get off your back.  They may even take advantage of any vulnerability they notice in you.  Stay away from them, please.

Yeah seriously, don't expose your identity to them. Scifags are batshit insane.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »

Scientologists are nuts and they would never leave you alone, Renaeden.  Just look at Pyraxis' link, which is a story of the other side of Scientology written by a former Scientologist.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 04:02:04 AM »

Please don't. If you want to take the test that badly, there is an online one somewhere. Plus the test is useless. No matter what you score, you always 'need' one of their courses.

P7PSP

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 07:23:15 AM »
The stupidity that some people willingly buy into is amazing. The Heavens Gate is my own nomination for the stupidest of the modern cult dumbasses. The men(?) of that outfit that had their balls cut off really didn't have any reason to not kill themselves at that point. At least Koresh's group ran up a scorecard with the BATFE prior to getting fried, although they could have done better by not letting their enemies in to take out their wounded. Realistically, once you bloody the noses of the Federal Governments attack dogs ala Gordon Kahl, W. "Roy" Moody, Michael Platt et al then the absolute best you'll ever get is life in Florence or Marion or some other SHU shit hole in the BOP system if you live. But I digress, there have been so many doomsday, UFO and other cultists throughout history and there does not seem to be any time in history when the Jim Jones and Sabbati Zevi types couldn't meet their quotas of dumb shits to give them money, sex, their daughters or whatever else the ruling cultist wanted. I don't get the mindset of letting some self proclaimed prophet or messiah make every fucking decision. :thumbdn: