Educational

Author Topic: Room temperature  (Read 866 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Room temperature
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 12:00:27 PM »
I don't really know how to do it, except that there's a kind of switch in my brain, the same switch that I would tell, "I want to wake up at exactly 7:30am tomorrow" and have it happen, that can help sometimes. It seems to be a thought trick of some sort, telling your unconscious brain that something's important, and having it actually believe you. It might work for temperature too.

i'll try. i'm trying to get myself to do lucid dreaming more too so gonna make it a brainwashing month.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 12:11:20 PM »
OH MY FUCKING GOD,  the visual imagery, its producing such incredible things.

I just got a though, I controlled the overstimulationg with my mind, that might be why ginko didn't bother me.  I used herbal transporters, enzymes,  a probiotic, and an  enzyme stimulating superfoods, rich in chlorophyll.  I can't really tell if I am stealing someone's thoughs or they are my own.  They might even be both, the inplications are simply striking, and I have now where to put them :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2008, 04:06:15 PM »
Is it 100?  I am sweating, and I didn't eat that much.  I don't find myself a overweight person.  Eatting well tends to make the body gravatate to a healthy weight.  Later I am sure I will be freezing with two coats.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2008, 05:45:26 PM »
I don't really know how to do it, except that there's a kind of switch in my brain, the same switch that I would tell, "I want to wake up at exactly 7:30am tomorrow" and have it happen, that can help sometimes. It seems to be a thought trick of some sort, telling your unconscious brain that something's important, and having it actually believe you. It might work for temperature too.

I have a switch on my alarm clock that does that.  I have a switch in my brain which my brain uses to wake up just enough to get out of bed, turn off the alarm clock, crawl back into bed and go back to sleep.  Actually, it's less of a switch and more of an involuntary automated response that's highly resistant to attempts to circumvent it; I've tried putting the alarm clock in awkward places and piling things on top of it, but I can do quite complex things without waking up enough to be able to voluntarily stay awake, and I get back to sleep in seconds after even quite prolonged periods of being awake if I'm still tired, though if I've been awake for 30 minutes or so before I go back to sleep, I tend to drift between dreaming and being semi-aware of what's going on around me, things I have to do that day and so on. 

It can lead so some odd thoughts when the two get mixed up, like thinking it's ok to keep sleeping because if I miss school/uni, I can just reload from an earlier save.  It helps if I have something reasonably important to do on any given day, since then I get an 'oh shit!' squirt of adrenaline when I remember it, and that gets me up fairly quickly, though quite a few times when I've been really tired, I've gone back to sleep after having a shower and getting dressed.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2008, 09:25:40 PM »
 :laugh:

Okay, your sarcasm is not lost on me. I think it's fun to see what one's brain is capable of, though.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2008, 01:48:43 PM »
I guess I can turn up my body temerature now by thinking about it.   It happened several times now,  cayenne doesn't usually do that, infact, it hasn't done that in awhile.  It doesn't last that long.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2008, 11:49:50 PM »

I have a switch on my alarm clock that does that.  I have a switch in my brain which my brain uses to wake up just enough to get out of bed, turn off the alarm clock, crawl back into bed and go back to sleep.  Actually, it's less of a switch and more of an involuntary automated response that's highly resistant to attempts to circumvent it; I've tried putting the alarm clock in awkward places and piling things on top of it, but I can do quite complex things without waking up enough to be able to voluntarily stay awake, and I get back to sleep in seconds after even quite prolonged periods of being awake if I'm still tired, though if I've been awake for 30 minutes or so before I go back to sleep, I tend to drift between dreaming and being semi-aware of what's going on around me, things I have to do that day and so on. 

It can lead so some odd thoughts when the two get mixed up, like thinking it's ok to keep sleeping because if I miss school/uni, I can just reload from an earlier save.  It helps if I have something reasonably important to do on any given day, since then I get an 'oh shit!' squirt of adrenaline when I remember it, and that gets me up fairly quickly, though quite a few times when I've been really tired, I've gone back to sleep after having a shower and getting dressed.

earlier save. :laugh:

i only wake up to watch TV. get adrenaline. school never really caused that in me. i can sleep all day and not care. but if there's something on TV i can pull off some amazing feats. i love sleep so much it overrides most other things. i also think everyone should be able to sleep as long as they want to, sleep is essential and a basic human right. i always felt that was violated when my mom was getting me up to go to school. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: