Educational

Author Topic: Randy's thread  (Read 831 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Randy's thread
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 03:08:07 PM »
the alien who abducted you?

They probably want to advance their techonolgy, because earth suddenly had a jump :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 03:37:07 PM »
the alien who abducted you?

They probably want to advance their techonolgy, because earth suddenly had a jump :laugh:

it was probably all the gleeful people leaping in joy that you were gone, i suspect.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 11:29:55 PM »
Either what i said or gleeing because i would prevent invasion by myself save the world
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2008, 04:05:46 AM »
"gleeing"!

i love it!

:LMAO:

:plus:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 03:06:04 PM »
I should note personal behaviors of me in real ife, so people don't get hurt doing something I do

Please don't spread many layers of cream on your face because everyone doesn't have invisible poors, and or can survive  final stage skin cancer with abuse.  I am simply saying that immunity has something to do with zits.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 11:16:00 PM »
I am not mad curious how many people watched me shower today? How many times was my cock seen?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 11:19:25 PM »
If you wonder that, then you really need to hang up those curtains in your bathroom, Randy.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 11:47:06 PM »
I cant its broke plus i dont give a fuck except for my neighbor's might

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 02:54:09 PM »
I am not a vegetarain.  I will eat meat.  I am not just talking about bunny either. :laugh:

The carpenter messed with my curtains on purpose.  He was playing bi,  I don't like that.    I want to be left alone, this is getting too much.

My house is efficent, that was probably purposeful to.

You can't scare me.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »
I do play street fighter alpa 3, and it looks like I am staring at mostly men.  Don't get your hopes up, your seeing desert mariges.

I am not really paying attention to them,  its the music.  I like a surge of adrenaline while I work out, and sometimes I want something soothing.

I do weird things sometimes, but not all the time.   I think tomatoe products are a good low calorie dressing.  That isn't so weird in a way, unless it has spices.  I don't mind the spices.  Apple sauce on salad taste good to, I have bee known to do that.   I probably wouldn't put garlic on an apple, even though its efficent for sex.  Too much garlic gives me foul smelling gas and a mouth sore.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 01:52:44 PM »
I do salt my food, and believe most products out there over do it, so I get no salt, and add a bit or none to my food.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2008, 01:57:56 PM »
I do lick the plate, its like my aunt denise,  I like to eat.  There isn't anything wrong with it that I can find, and people who get grossed out  I don't get why.  Its programming, mine is different.

While I like to eat, paradoxically, I don't have the rest of the personalities that are associated with obesity.  I find it very easy to ignore my appetite to pratically death, just as much as I can to eat.  I can workout 3 times a day easy to, while under eating, and still not feel deprivation to a significant degree.  Its visual imagery.

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
Some random PM from that spastic cunt
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »
Pissguy is my cousin, Ryan?  Listen, if your trying to get flirty comments for ulterior motivates, its not going to work.   I am sick right now, while being healthy, and I am in bit of a state.
If this really is Ryan, how is your heart?  Its against my mind to certain things.  There is nothing  wrong with it techinically, if you ignore the associated problem with it.  I just don't know what it is.  I managed to get around most of the "sick" symptoms, yet this is still left.  I think it has something to do with toxicity.  First a person grows frusturated, and acts in antisocial ways.  The last thing is not feeling at all, that means they are really sick.  I can still feel mentally, so its not that bad yet.  I feel sorry for certain people, and I truely feel bad about what I have to do to get buy.
There are limits though,  I can't fuck a man.  I am not even bi, so even if I were to try, it wouldn't work.  The very act of doing something like this is bothersome to debase the whole act.  The only thing I can do is make sure the husbands are helped, and do what I was going to do for what I am doing, nasty it is.  I think condoms techinically still keep my virginity, so my hardwork isn't blown

:wanker:
I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

Offline choccybiccy

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 03:04:25 PM »
I got a random message too. I think I've just figured out that he's saying he can tell I'm really a fella  >:(
Womma entity

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2008, 05:00:21 PM »
I am not mad curious how many people watched me shower today? How many times was my cock seen?
Bicurious or just curious?