Educational

Author Topic: Let's celebrate a BRAVE Swede!  (Read 4883 times)

TheoK

Re: Let's celebrate a BRAVE Swede!
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2008, 04:41:39 PM »
Take away this: "We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community."

It's a disgusting lie.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2008, 04:43:36 PM »
no-one's stopped you spouting your wibblings, lit.  and i hope no-one will - you're far too entertaining.

:tinfoil:

TheoK

« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2008, 04:45:28 PM »
no-one's stopped you spouting your wibblings, lit.  and i hope no-one will - you're far too entertaining.

:tinfoil:

I talk about running the Jews' errands against Illusions.

TheoK

« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »
Still no arguments against Kaczynski, because you know he's right, but it's easier to ridicule me and hoping that the worst scenarios won't happen in your lifetime.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2008, 04:50:57 PM »
You're right in that it's easy to ridicule you.

We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2008, 04:55:58 PM »
Oh, so Illusions faced the wrath of I2 when you reported him to his ISP?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2008, 05:00:02 PM »

No. Why?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »

No. Why?

Why do you say that I'm easy to ridicule? You behave like a twat reporting a man to his ISP for posting things on a site you claim to be a free speech site.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2008, 05:09:21 PM »

I don't think the community paid him much mind, to be honest. He was so obviously ignorant that his little posts called for no responding upheaval of concern.

The hosting service would have become concerned, in due time, had it not been for the pro-activity by our lowly, little respected and subservient webmaster/meister.

Get your tail wiggling ducks in a row, before you waddle forth with this kind of weak shit.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2008, 05:12:01 PM »

No. Why?

Why do you say that I'm easy to ridicule? You behave like a twat reporting a man to his ISP for posting things on a site you claim to be a free speech site.

Because you are easy. With every new post you provide me with more ammunition. Believe me, I'm holding back.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2008, 05:13:14 PM »

I don't think the community paid him much mind, to be honest. He was so obviously ignorant that his little posts called for no responding upheaval of concern.

The hosting service would have become concerned, in due time, had it not been for the pro-activity by our lowly, little respected and subservient webmaster/meister.

Get your tail wiggling ducks in a row, before you waddle forth with this kind of weak shit.

I have been an admin on a Swedish board, which is down now, and we would never have reported anyone to their ISP. Odeon just used it as an excuse for getting rid of Illusions.

TheoK

« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2008, 05:14:02 PM »

No. Why?

Because you are easy. With every new post you provide me with more ammunition. Believe me, I'm holding back.

You're dishonest. You don't even admit that you reported Illusions because you hated his opinions.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2008, 05:20:21 PM »

I have been an admin on a Swedish board, which is down now, and we would never have reported anyone to their ISP. Odeon just used it as an excuse for getting rid of Illusions.

OK, I'm not sure how you think that doing what-ever-the-fuck-you-want and bringing down a message board is helpful to your argument, but I'll keep listening.

If you think that those who are opposed to people like Illusionist are happy to see them go, you are wrong. It always increases the gravity of intellectual points to have them opposed by ignorant fools who show their true colors upon inspection. It is also an entertainment source, until they cross the lines of definable ethics and involve "us" in the areas of legal culpability.

Do some work. Understand this. Maybe the next board you are working will not be shut down as quickly.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 05:27:43 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »
The board wasn't shut down becuase extreme views were expressed there.

If speech isn't free, nothing is free.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2008, 05:28:32 PM »

OK, I'm not sure how you think that doing what-ever-the-fuck-you-want and bringing down a message board is helpful to your argument, but I'll keep listening.

If you think that those who are opposed to people like Illusionist are happy to see them go, you are wrong. It always increases the gravity of intellectual points to have them opposed by ignorant fools who show their true colors upon inspection. It is also an entertainment source, until they cross the lines of definable ethics and involve "us" in the areas of legal culpability.

Do some work. Understand this. Maybe the next board you are working will not be shut down as quickly.

:clap: