Author Topic: Let's celebrate a BRAVE Swede!  (Read 4848 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Let's celebrate a BRAVE Swede!
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2008, 06:05:49 AM »
I thought better of you, Callaway. Shame on you.

Laws suppressing free speech shall always be broken.

And I repeat: WE ALLOWED QUESTIONING THE HOLOCAU$T ON A BOARD WITH A SWEDISH HOST!

What happened to that board, Litigious?

Does it still exist?

I think that it makes sense to do what is necessary to satisfy the TOS of our host (which are very lenient compared to the TOS of most other hosts) so Intensity continues to exist for everyone else (including you) rather than have our host shut us down because of the illegal activity of one person.  I don't think that it would be possible to find a host that allows people to conduct illegal activity while using their services.  I believe Peaguy searched for a host with very liberal TOS, but even his host's TOS prohibit hate speech and illegal activity.  

TheoK

« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2008, 06:29:03 AM »
What happened to that board, Litigious?

Does it still exist?

It's down, though that has to do with that it was taken over by another member. The first owner was a RL friend of mine.

I think that it makes sense to do what is necessary to satisfy the TOS of our host (which are very lenient compared to the TOS of most other hosts) so Intensity continues to exist for everyone else (including you) rather than have our host shut us down because of the illegal activity of one person.  I don't think that it would be possible to find a host that allows people to conduct illegal activity while using their services.  I believe Peaguy searched for a host with very liberal TOS, but even his host's TOS prohibit hate speech and illegal activity.  

If you get yourself a gun now, before the new terrorist President is sworn in, will you surrender it if they ban guns in the USA? "Mrs Callaway, we take your gun for your own security. People in Europe have already surrendered their guns. Don't act like an ignorant American hillbilly but surrender your gun like a civilized European."

Or if they want to install a surveillance camera in your home?

Or if they make it compulsory to have a VeriChip implant?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2008, 06:42:03 AM »
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America

That is true, but the right to freedom of speech is not absolute anywhere and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on hate speech.

We are not allowed to yell FIRE! in a crowded theater, nor are we allowed to use our free speech to incite a riot.

Words denying that the Holocaust ever happened are "fighting words", which is a specific limitation on freedom of speech in the US.

Quote from: Supreme Court Decision in Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire, 1942
There are certain well-defined and narrowly limited classes of speech, the prevention and punishment of which have never been thought to raise any constitutional problem. These include the lewd and obscene, the profane, the libelous, and the insulting or "fighting words" those which by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. It has been well observed that such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality.

TheoK

« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2008, 07:10:59 AM »
Ridiculous. Humankind is at least 2 millions years old and written history goes back at least 7500 years.

Isn't something wrong when you can be punished for questioning an event in history or even more wrong when you can get punished for questioning just one single event in history? I cannot be punished for denying the extermination of the native "Americans", nor the exterminations of the Armenians, nor Stalin's "purges" in the late 1930s, but questioning (the extent of) the so called Holocaust can get you several years in jail in some countries.

TheoK

« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2008, 07:28:16 AM »
I also asked you what you would do if you got yourself a gun and they'd demand you surrendering it. "You see, Mrs. Callaway, you're law-abiding, but you're just an ordinary citizen, and ordinary citizens can't be trusted with guns, even if totally unpunished. Guns are only safe in the hands of the police and military, because the police and military know how to handle guns in a proper and responsible way. They have showed that thoroughout the entire history. There was never a policeman or soldier using his gun for killing an innocent and defenceless person. Never. You could harm yourself or your family with your gun, or worse, you could harm some authority person/s with it, so for your own good, you must surrender it. Please don't make us use force to have you surrender it, Mrs. Callaway."

TheoK

« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2008, 07:48:14 AM »
This guy did the right thing.  :evillaugh:

Ten little piggies behaved like real swine;
Lars pulled the trigger, and oops, they were just nine!

8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2008, 07:54:29 AM »
Bored today, Tig?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2008, 07:56:03 AM »
It's rainy and I've got a headache. Nevertheless, what I post is the truth.

TheoK

« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2008, 07:57:54 AM »
If all Swedes were like Lars Widerström, there would be no power-abusing authorities, because they'd all be slaughtered.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2008, 08:11:37 AM »
It's rainy and I've got a headache. Nevertheless, what I post is the truth.

:LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2008, 08:14:08 AM »
It doesn't make his statements true, either. Surely an intelligent man would have something else going for him than just violence?

For example?

That was a cue for you. IMO, he didn't. He was and is just another loser.

But, let's face it: he wasn't very good at blowing people up, either. That airplane bomb failed, miserably.

What a fucking loser.

He made several bombs, and that airplane bomb was probably not meant to kill people, since he didn't want to kill people randomly but merely people who worked for the system. It probably was meant as a smoke bomb, just to frighten people.

The authorities thought otherwise. He's where he belongs now, and if there is any justice left, he will rot there. After a few refreshing incidents in the shower first, hopefully.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2008, 08:32:47 AM »
That was a cue for you. IMO, he didn't. He was and is just another loser.

Unllike a winner like you who can blabberize and report people to their ISP and indirectly vote for the FRA law.

The authorities thought otherwise.

How surprising.

He's where he belongs now, and if there is any justice left, he will rot there. After a few refreshing incidents in the shower first, hopefully.

You're a draft dodger that never fired a gun or even made a firecracker in your whole life, never risked anything and never believed in anything really original. You shouldn't have the right to air your opinion on a man like him at all.

TheoK

« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2008, 08:58:41 AM »
I wonder why Sweden hasn't suggested that he should serve his time in a Swedish prison, like they did with some scum in Guantanamo and even Saddam(!)

Wait...he's a white Western male, fighting for humankind and not for Islam a.k.a. the Moon God religion founded by the illiteral pedophile Muhammed and has never raped a white girl or something. Of course they wouldn't let him do his time here. No PC points in that.

TheoK

« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2008, 09:08:55 AM »
Reality check; sitting in your little suburb and thinking everything will be OK will neither protect you from Big Brother:

nor "cultural enrichment":

TheoK

« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2008, 09:12:12 AM »
Last pic: Swedish whore culturally enriched by four lovely Somalis, whom the Swedish people shall be thankful to feed and nourish.

Good that she didn't have a gun. She might have hurt some of the enrichers.