Author Topic: Facial wrinkles  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Facial wrinkles
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2008, 02:15:25 PM »
i wouldn't, cos i'm really dark skinned: i often get taken for mediterranean/middle eastern/turkish/"exotic" in the summer.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2008, 02:29:13 PM »
Hawt. :eyelash:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2008, 02:48:59 PM »
i wouldn't, cos i'm really dark skinned: i often get taken for mediterranean/middle eastern/turkish/"exotic" in the summer.

Nah!!

:LMAO:
Are you kidding!?!

It's you darker types who are courageous enough to get out the first days of their visits, with no respect for their length of exposure.
(not saying you're stupid, but going by the numbers - the degree of respect required is not common to any northerners)

The shy ginger types usually manage (in those days they used titanium dioxide skin rubs and showed up white as , well white! :D), until the third or fourth day.

Honestly, the only ones I have ever seen to take it, were heavily freckled highlanders of ruddy complexion.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 04:33:28 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »

you're just biased.   :-*

but don't stop...   :eyelash:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »

Nah!!

:LMAO:
Are you kidding!?!

nope.

It's you darker types who are courageous enough to get out the first days of their visits, with no respect for their length of exposure.
(not saying you're stupid, but going by the numbers - the degree of respect required is not common to any northerners)

The shy ginger types usually manage (in those days they used titanium dioxide skin rubs and showed up white as , well white! :D), until the third or fourth day.

Honestly, the only ones I have ever seen to take it, were heavily freckled highlanders of ruddy complexion.

that's because most people are fucking stupid, and don't use the correct sun cream.  i always do, cos i have a brain.   :angel:  and i don't like getting too hot for very long, so exposure isn't generally an issue for me.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2008, 06:07:54 PM »

I said I don't think you are one of the stupid ones or the oblivious, but most of those who are already tannish are the ones who commonly seem to have no concept of what an hour in the full sun can do to a body. Combine that with a few ounces of alcohol and it's off to the hospital, for dehydration and over-exposure, for the lucky ones. The ones who are really dumbasses are the ones who pass out and lie in the sun for another hour before being rescued by beach combing do-gooders, on the watch-out for northerners with no sense.

Last time I worked a beach concert, the tanning craze was in full force and the same northerners were showing up with even MORE confidence, thinking that they had the sun conquered, already. It really makes no difference in the amount of sun they can take, but Damn (!) they sure looked good on the way to the emergency room.

:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2008, 02:37:28 AM »
...if you're fond of boiled lobster colour.  :D

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2008, 03:45:19 PM »

Do you need help with applying the sun lotion, by any chance?  :eyelash:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2008, 05:29:56 PM »

Do you need help with applying the sun lotion, by any chance?  :eyelash:

i need help being anywhere near the sun, this year.  ::)