Author Topic: My boyfriend finally won an argument  (Read 822 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
My boyfriend finally won an argument
« on: October 21, 2008, 04:05:17 PM »
Yes that's right he finally won. I have always won the arguements but we don't have them very often. It's usually over facts when we have one.

Today he had to go get coffee because he was out. We are going shopping anyway today but he couldn't wait.  ::)
He has to have his coffee so I told him "Stop being autistic."
"Hey," he says.
"What? Was that offesnive?"
"No, I like my coffee."
"Well you are, be flexible. You can wait."
"I like my coffee."
We keep arguing and then he says "I don't talk about your Benny & Joon."
I say "When have I last done it?"
"When we had sex."
"oh."

He made a point, he doesn't tell me to stop being autistic for Benny & Joon but I turned around and said it about his coffee. He made a good point so I said, "Now I can't say anymore "stop being autistic."

He just laughed and he brought it up again later today and I asked him why was it so funny and he said "Because I won the argument and I never win." He also said I don't let him win but today he finally did.
I also find it funny because all he had to do was use Benny & Joon to get me to understand.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: My boyfriend finally won an argument
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 05:07:04 PM »
Maybe he should let you win so he can have sex :laugh: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 05:34:42 PM »
It may just be that he's hooked on coffee.  I know I feel a bit weird if I've missed my morning coffee.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 05:39:20 PM »
Caffeine reduces bone calcium, and over 1000mg can cause diahrrera.

It has been recommended not to consume more than 250mg of caffeine, or  I think 2 cups of strong coffee.

Caffeine raises metabolism and can improve mood.  Its in my undereye cream, perhaps as an "herbal transporter"
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 06:06:30 PM »
I have seen the other guys do things like letting them win.  Its less about peace than about sex.

I don't like holding the door open or giving flowers because they do it.  I would rather do something larger, like I am doing now.  Always trying to grow, and I am off to workout.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 06:08:52 PM »
He is hooked on coffee. It keeps him awake and alert but he couldn't wait till we went grocery shopping which was today.
He couldn't wait yesterday either and he was off that day, same as today.
So I said he was being autistic because of the inflexibility.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 08:05:06 PM »
You're right.  You are probably right a lot of the time, but you were wrong this time. 

I know of people who aren't even autistic who can't function properly in the mornings without their caffeine fix.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 03:26:37 AM »
Maybe we can all learn something from these experiences.
batcat

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 10:01:41 AM »
Caffeine reduces bone calcium, and over 1000mg can cause diahrrera.

It has been recommended not to consume more than 250mg of caffeine, or  I think 2 cups of strong coffee.

Caffeine raises metabolism and can improve mood.  Its in my undereye cream, perhaps as an "herbal transporter"

glad to see you're exploring the feminine side of your nature, flo.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 11:00:12 AM »
If I miss a day or 2 without my caffeine I start to get migraines. takes another day or 2 for them to go away after I start drinking it again.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 11:55:12 AM »
Ive not missed a day without caffeine since ever. Even when i was a baby i drank tea because i wouldn't drink milk and it never did me any harm.
batcat

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 12:38:46 PM »
Ive not missed a day without caffeine since ever. Even when i was a baby i drank tea because i wouldn't drink milk and it never did me any harm.

I use it a lot, too, these days and no bad outcome at all.

AAaaaaRRrggggghhhh!! WTF is that?

Oh ... huh huh ... nevermind. It's nothing. I'm still focused, too

What were we talking about?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 12:53:34 PM »
If I miss a day or 2 without my caffeine I start to get migraines. takes another day or 2 for them to go away after I start drinking it again.

Sounds like dependency, although I could be wrong, I think its more important that your ok.  One must not loose sight of the bigger picture, and argue over details too much.  Just because my therapist didn't tell me what I want to hear, doesn't mean I didn't listen.  He said to get in the habit of stepping back, like not loosing sight over the bigger picture.  My mom "likes" to argue alot.  The boyfriend probably agrees for sex, but also because she its best not get her going.  I try to find the one objective thing I can say about the whole situation that is not something either one of us can argue about when she does it with me.  Instead of arguing about confusion in the time a pizza place is open,  I made a comment that only they would know in the end.  Their was a free pizza envolved,  but I don't know how better safe than sorry  applies here.  The crust isn't whole grain, it actuallly promotes insulin release, increasing mom's high cholesterol.  Last time I looked she was on all kinds of meds fighting with her boyfriend who he himself is acting kind of nutty.  Although one can not tell as the viewer is a bit nutty herself.  Might just be pissed at her, but I don't know, its just a thought. :laugh:

What ever floats your boat Lucifer, say it, I don't mind, I can take it. :laugh:  Its not that its true though.  I think it has in part, or rather mostly to do with environment I was raised in, as in my liberal parenting that I am going to do.

I would suggest backing off caffeine slowly, perhaps you won't get migranes so much.  Inflammation can poteniate migranes and arthritis.  I am taking ginger myself now, try it, it might uplift  that, plus something I like myself, as if you didn't know :laugh:  Try to ignore the fact that I just made a sexual joke near a comment posted by lord phlexor, its not funny.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 12:56:53 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 02:12:47 PM »
Spokane girl and her bf both talking shit, they belong together :laugh:

You can go lah de dah around the camp fire naked while throwing shit at each other to, with underwear on your heads.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 02:25:46 PM »

What ever floats your boat Lucifer, say it, I don't mind, I can take it. :laugh:  Its not that its true though.  I think it has in part, or rather mostly to do with environment I was raised in, as in my liberal parenting that I am going to do.

jesus christ fuck on a pole, flo - you're going to be a parent?!!!   :o

:hide: