Author Topic: Demented screwist on the loose  (Read 182 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Demented screwist on the loose
« on: October 23, 2008, 04:03:54 AM »
I heard from mum this morning that the lady in the house across the street fell prey to a screwist last night.  The screwist jumped over the gate into her back garden and screwed it shut from the inside; probably because it was rattling in the wind.  They did it the night before too, and I might set up a camera to watch the gate in case they do it again tonight, but the lady is getting a bolt for her gate to stop it from rattling and the screwist will be at an increased risk of being caught now that all the neighbors have heard about it, so it'll probably be left alone.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: Demented screwist on the loose
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 07:36:03 AM »
WTF???

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 07:44:45 AM »
I think it was a good idea: the screwist dealt with the situation in an efficient and effective manner.
batcat

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 11:28:38 AM »
I think it was a good idea: the screwist dealt with the situation in an efficient and effective manner.

Except that the owner of the gate couldn't open it afterwards, since it was screwed shut; kind of like if your front door was rattling in the wind and someone superglued it to the frame.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »
 :lol:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 09:32:54 PM »

Except that the owner of the gate couldn't open it afterwards, since it was screwed shut; kind of like if your front door was rattling in the wind and someone superglued it to the frame.

That's her problem - she should look after her gate better, rather than annoying her neighbours.
Personally, I would have expressed my dis-satisfaction about the situation without resorting to such measures, and if nothing was done about it, then she deserves to be screwed.
batcat