Author Topic: My new site  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: My new site
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2008, 09:55:50 AM »
Where is any evidence that it could be Alex or any particular individual that can be named with any certainty.

I think its more likely to be somebody from here thinking its a great jape.

Logic fail.

Only a couple of people around here have anything against Bopp and most of the rest want to explore her pants.

Sheer numbers alone do not favor this place as a fertile bed of possible culprits, even with all the jokers and wild cards dealt in.

:o
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: My new site
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »
Where is any evidence that it could be Alex or any particular individual that can be named with any certainty.

I think its more likely to be somebody from here thinking its a great jape.

Logic fail.

Only a couple of people around here have anything against Bopp and most of the rest want to explore her pants.

Sheer numbers alone do not favor this place as a fertile bed of possible culprits, even with all the jokers and wild cards dealt in.

:o

You object in some way to her pants?

Rock off dude.

I would send a "check"  or jump in a box, Next Day Air, if I were your age. Take my chances.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.