Author Topic: Trigger11's avatar  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« on: October 07, 2008, 07:54:50 PM »
I don't know who that girl is, but shes smoking hot.  :indeed:

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »
Does she want to make you play for the other team?  Or do you just like her hawt-assed hair color?   I'm done with hot girls, too much attention and competition...

My next girlfriend  is going to be beautiful on the inside......      I've never seen her, but I already think she's hot!!!!  Smokin' hot..  and yes, she's an Aspie....
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 06:34:21 PM by driftingblizzard »
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 09:08:12 PM »
I play for the male team but I can truly appreciate a lovely looking female. I find females nice to look at.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 06:37:20 AM »
I play for the male team but I can truly appreciate a lovely looking female. I find females nice to look at.
QFT.

Women are generally prettier to look at IMO- men, I want to sleep with, but find more difficult (not impossible, just more difficult) to view as eye candy.  I was trying to explain that the other day and the best I could come up with was that when I'm looking at women, I'm sort of shopping for what looks/clothes/hairstyles/etc. I could potentially have.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 08:32:04 AM »
It's Kate Pierson of The B-52's! I saw them this summer and it happened to be her birthday. My sister and I hung out with the band after the show and she gave me a big hug and a kiss. When I was 17 I had a huge crush on her, so my sister insisted I get my picture taken with her.

"Katherine Elizabeth "Kate" Pierson is an American vocalist and one of the lead singers and founding members of The B-52's. She also plays keyboard and guitar for the band. In The B-52's she sings alongside Cindy Wilson and Fred Schneider. She is openly lesbian; (born 27 April 1948 in Weehawken, New Jersey)."

The dude in the picture is pretty easy on the eyes too! ;)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 08:55:58 AM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 10:42:33 AM »

QFT too.

and kate pierson!  :belly:  the B52s are just the biz.   :thumbup:

but "openly lesbian"?  /gasp!  the minx !!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 10:44:16 AM by Lucifer »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 07:27:47 AM »

QFT too.

and kate pierson!  :belly:  the B52s are just the biz.   :thumbup:

but "openly lesbian"?  /gasp!  the minx !!!

Oh I used to really have the hots for Kate Pierson.

I find females nice to look at. I think you are very good looking Fiona....especially your hair.....mmmmmm
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 07:31:44 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »
good taste, then, les.   :thumbup:

my hair used to be that colour.   :green:

richard

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 06:41:16 PM »
i play for both teams and the picture is too pixalated for me to know for shure if i'd fuck her

richard

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 06:42:33 PM »
okay now i know i wont fuck her. the b-52's are old! ;)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 06:56:11 PM »
good taste, then, les.   :thumbup:

my hair used to be that colour.   :green:

:drool:

Sorry, but I can't help myself! :zoinks:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 02:13:36 AM »
i couldn't either - it's been every colour except blue, usually more than one at a time.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 04:21:56 AM »
You've certainly changed your tune Les Petterson  ::)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 04:41:08 AM »

No, he hasn't, but he may have come to realise that there is more to you than the urge to "ruffle some feathers" of a few pretentious idiots.

:asthing:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 04:42:52 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 05:36:46 AM »

No, he hasn't, but he may have come to realise that there is more to you than the urge to "ruffle some feathers" of a few pretentious idiots.

:asthing:

The Dawg is very perceptive and wise.  :indeed:  :plus:
He has the half of it at least

As you know I recently had my Gall Bladder out. In the year or so leading up to this I was very sick and in a lot of pain. It contributed in no small measure to my heart attack on Mother's Day. The surgeon told me that he had to forgo the usual mandatory 3-4 month waiting list on public health for the operation because I had left it too long to seek treatment and pain management (because of an irrational fear of hospitals and being fussed over) and scheduled me in for the operation within two weeks because he was seriously concerned I may not survive the waiting period.

I had been angry, frustrated, in a lot of pain and constantly sick and stressed over the effect on my finances (taking so much time unpaid off work) and unable to be as a worker, Father and everything else that I could have been. I chose to use this to vent on people I did not like and you were one of them.

That aside I still thought you pretty shallow and what not. However I did see you post on WP an interesting post and waded in to call you to rights on it but you r response gave me a fair bit of respect in its honesty and insight and displayed a lot more intelligence, self-awareness of your failings and exposed you to scorn. Pretty brave and show you as having a lot more dimension to your character.

I had the op about 4 weks ago and not only am I fully recovered but feel better than I have felt in at least two years and some 12 kgs lighter.

IN short Fiona, I was basing some pretty damning assumptions in what I saw of you and realise there is a bit more than what I saw and realise that many of your "failings" are probably similar to my own. My apologies. Not for any other reason than I recognise when I am in the wrong and I am here. So again my apologies.

Anyhow enough of poor-me posting   :violin: and thread derailing........as you were ladies and gents.  ;D

Oh Dawg is right to when he says I will always be the Sir_Les you all love.  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap